276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zapf Creation Baby Annabell Lunch Time Toy Set for 43 cm Doll - Cute Sheep Theme - Easy for Small Hands, Creative Play Promotes Empathy & Social Skills, For Toddlers 3 Years & Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Suitable for many dolls: this play set is suitable for dolls with a size of 30 cm, 36 cm and 43 cm. BABY ANNABELL MAGICAL BATHTUB - Press the pink button to see the magic of the special water rise and drain! You'll see a cool under-the-sea pattern and side panels that light up. Press the heart button for sounds and to light up the showerhead development: the high-quality accessories encourage imagination and bring new game suggestions and possibilities. Recommended age: Suitable from 3 years. Box contents: doll chair with 3 main meals, 3 desserts, bottle and spoon.

Baby Annabell 43cm Doll | Smyths Toys UK Baby Annabell 43cm Doll | Smyths Toys UK

The iconic Baby Annabell has a brand new play theme: Baby Annabell Lunch Time! This exciting new range extends the Baby Annabell play themes and helps children begin to understand the importance of healthy meal choices. I have such fond memories of baking with my mum and my Granny from when I was a child and it is something that I have continued with my own children. Roo especially loves to bake, so was very excited at the prospect of making something that Annabel Karmel had created as we have used her books many, many times over the years.What does she want to eat today? With a choice of three main courses and three desserts, this interactive table helps little ones discover the joys of personal taste and develop nurturing traits.

Baby Annabell Lunch Time Feeding Set | Baby Annabell Baby Annabell Lunch Time Feeding Set | Baby Annabell

Gently encourages children from the age of one to engage in (role) play and provides initial stimuli for developing a sense of empathy and responsibility Divide the icing in half and add a few drops of orange food colouring to one half and a few drops of purple icing to the other half

Learning to write

ENCOURAGES IMAGINATION - Role play with Baby Annabell boosts the imagination and has been proven to support the development of social skills, and values such as responsibility, communication, and empathy Let mini chefs settle dolly down for an exciting feed at the Baby Annabell Lunch Time Table, with unique menu play!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment