276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NANOSTAD West Ham United's London Stadium 3D Puzzle, multi coloured

£11.71£23.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Buyers are encouraged to thoroughly inspect images and descriptions and seek further information if required before bidding. Descriptions provided for lots are based on the vendor's information, and Universal Auctions assumes no liability for any losses, damages, or injuries resulting from the sale.

All lots offered are strictly ‘TRADE ONLY’ and subject to ‘TRADE ONLY TERMS’ - Meaning ALL Consumer Laws, Regulations & Cooling Off Periods do NOT apply to any sales offered. Bowen is West Ham’s leading scorer and did not travel to North Macedonia with Gareth Southgate’s squad for Monday night’s game. Not a single shot on target from West Ham – or indeed Arsenal – in the first half, but the home team led at half-time through an inexplicable own goal headed in from a corner by Ben White. Arteta had Bukayo Saka, Odegaard, Gabriel Martinelli and William Saliba on the bench as well as Rice. Arteta would eventually use them all – the French centre-half aside – although, for all the possession, it was a very flat evening for his side. Rice is flying. For club and for country where he will win his 48th cap for England when he faces North Macedonia in the final European Championship qualifier with a place in next summer’s tournament already secured. It places him level with Colin Bell and just one behind Sir Geoff Hurst in the all-time list and all by the age of just 24.Universal Auctions, as the auctioneer, is not a party to the contract between the buyer and the vendor. We disclaim liability for any action or default on the part of the vendor or buyer. With West Ham targeting another European run in the Europa League, both teams are expected to rotate heavily for this one. The competition might be opening up though, with Spurs and Manchester City out and one of Man Utd or Newcastle bound to join them tonight. West Ham have not won domestic silverware since the 1980 FA Cup, when Sir Trevor Brooking’s header saw them beat Arsenal, while Arteta’s team have not won a trophy since the 2020 FA Cup. Antonio has scored two goals this season and appeared in all of the club’s Premier League matches so far. He has also come on as a substitute in two of the club’s Europa League group matches so far in this campaign. Teams in the Premier League took the biggest hit, accounting for more than 40 per cent of the cost across the five leagues. In the two months after the World Cup in Qatar, there were 49 injuries in the Premier League, more than in any other top division. Germany’s Bundesliga was second, with 46 injuries.

By registering and placing a bid on any lot(s) of interest in this sale, you are accepting the ‘Conditions of Sale / Terms & Conditions’ that apply to all lots offered. Few would have expected it to be as comfortable as this by the end with Arsenal’s goal from the substitute Martin Odegaard arriving in almost the last action of the game. The Carabao Cup is a long way from English football’s greatest prize, but it offers opportunity this season: many of the big names are now out. Moyes has seen what the Europa Conference League can do for a club’s confidence. “Maybe we are becoming a cup team,” he said. “We want to be a really good league team too.” Injuries in October caused players to be out for 11.4 days on average, while January’s injuries led to layoffs of 19.4 days. For consistency, this comparison applied only to players named in World Cup squads. Mikel Arteta has said Declan Rice is “likely” to be involved against former club West Ham tonight, although it would surely be a needless risk for Arsenal to start their midfield lynchpin in a Carabao Cup tie.But that was because of what I’d done at West Ham, what they valued me at. When I signed for Arsenal I just thought, ‘I just need to be Declan Rice’, be myself, don’t be any different, everything will go smoothly. Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of any information obtained during the auction process and not disclose it to any third party. Jarrod Bowen has also returned to the club after suffering a minor knee injury on international duty with England.

It has been a stunning year for Rice and not just because of his move. “I won the trophy (Europa Conference League) at West Ham, which was another level. It was incredible for me and the club,” he says. Step up your jigsaw game with this West Ham Colour-in Crest Jigsaw Puzzle – a one-of-a-kind challenge for all Hammers fans! This puzzler comes with 10 markers to keep you colouring in for hours, and pieces ranging from 12 to 24 pieces. Get your creative juices flowing and show your Hammers pride with this totally unique jigsaw! (And, uh, it's also suitable for ages 3+ so all your family can join in the fun.) Bids submitted during the auction are legally binding and cannot be withdrawn once the hammer falls. The blow to Antonio comes as a study found that injuries to European footballers have became more severe after the winter World Cup in Qatar last year. There has been a jump of nearly 30 per cent in the cost to clubs of having their players sit on the sidelines.Once you have received confirmation that your invoice has been paid, you can then enquire regarding collection/delivery. We may be able to provide you with a delivery quote, if necessary, from a third-party delivery company. I don’t think it’s going to be anything serious, but we just didn’t have enough time, and we wouldn’t take a risk with that player.” More player injuries after Qatar World Cup Prior to bidding, Buyers must register as trade buyers and provide complete and accurate information.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment