276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 75344 Star Wars Boba Fett's Starship Microfighter, Buildable Toy Vehicle with Adjustable Wings and Flick Shooters, The Mandalorian Set for Kids

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By the by, ever heard of slave-catchers? Because of course there is absolutely no similarity at all between them and bounty hunters. None whatsoever. So get your mind out of the uncisheteronormativecolonialist gutter. Fett fits nicely in his ship, though, and that’s an advantage he has over most other Microfighter sets; usually, the minifigure is awkwardly straddling the top of the build like some forlorn astromech. The ship has the two expected laser cannons, too, though if you’re expecting them to really go pew pew, you might be disappointed—they just plop onto the floor when I launch them. (Though, if I’m honest, I prefer this to constantly losing them under the couch.) LEGO White, Gold, and Silver Boba Fett Set (Celebration V and San Diego Comic Con Exclusive) LEGO White, Gold, and Silver Boba Fett Set (Celebration V and San Diego Comic Con Exclusive) LEGO White Boba Fett Minifigure in Polybag (2853835-1) LEGO White Boba Fett Minifigure in Polybag (2853835-1)

One nice feature about this model’s small scale is that it can be easily balanced in its vertical flight mode without the need for a stand, which bigger LEGO Slave I sets have been unable to achieve. Is that a market that can sustain their growth models? Especially given the current economic and sociological (developed world birth dirth) climate?

72 comments on this article

Speaking as a dad with a dad bod: no, I actually have a dad bod. I'm not ashamed; I'm just aware that it'd be a good idea for my to drop a few pounds. Also, mmmm, Christmas dinner is coming and I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving."

Add an extra dimension to your youngster’s fun, creative experience with the LEGO Builder app, featuring instructions and interactive zoom and rotate viewing tools to help them build with confidence. Otherwise, the details and prints look good, and it’s nice to get such a detailed main character figure in an affordable set.

Details

If you’re a fan of Boba Fett, LEGO or just very manageable building projects, I think the newest LEGO Star Wars Microfighter is for you. And hopefully, we won’t have to wait an entire year for the next installment in the series! Boba needs olive green armor and helmet, the print scheme could stay identical to the current parts. Sand green helmet is accurate for TESB Bobas, ROTJ had the base color altered slightly which Lucasfilm stayed close to. The shade Boba used to repaint his armor with is darker than the shade he had before the Sarlacc pit but both of them are closer to olive green than any other shade of green. The set was provided for review by LEGO. All opinions expressed are those of the author. Minifigure Certain vehicles are particularly suitable for Microfighters, transitioning easily and retaining their most recognisable features. I imagine the Slave I has proven rather difficult, given how long this iconic vessel has taken to join the series. Fortunately, 75344 Boba Fett's Starship Microfighter was undoubtedly worth waiting for! Interactive digital building – Want to give your young builder a more awesome building experience? Now you can with the LEGO® Builder app, featuring intuitive zoom and rotate modes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment