276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HYDRATE XL Jug 2.2 Litre Water Bottle - BPA Free, Flip Cap, Leak Proof Big Water bottle Ideal for Gym, Adults, Clear Water Container Large Sports Bottle, Extra Strong Material Water Jug (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Today our society is more focused on health and fitness as an industry which can be proved in our blogs.

Our Bobble water bottles are a solid pick and will keep your drinks just as you want them while being a sleek accessory to your everyday adventures. Waterdrop is fast joining the top names in the booming water bottle industry, with ambassadors including tennis stars Novak Djokovic and Taylor Fritz (Djokovic having reportedly made a fairly sizeable investment in the company).

Since it was too wet to draw a grid outside, I obviously bought this right away after being horrified.

The bottom is slightly indented in the middle for a stable base and after a month of using it, I can confirm it’s durable and keeps water ice cold. My mother uses this every day at work because she frequently has to stand for extended periods of time. Predictably, the drawback to the bottle having such a gigantic water capacity is that it looks ridiculous to carry round in public. Our unique gym water bottle is 40% more plastic than regular plastic water bottles and is constructed of premium plastic. You might want to prioritise different features based on what you’ll be using your water bottle for the most.As long as you’re fine to carry the Chilly’s Flip bottle by the loop, or have a rucksack with a side pocket, this is an otherwise great water bottle both for the office and working out. And for pre or post-workout hydration, you'll need our protein shakers to help mix up the perfect sports shakes and smoothies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment