276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Music From Twin Peaks

£13.205£26.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Australia’s Gallery of Modern Art commissioned Xiu Xiu to reinterpret the music from Twin Peaks for their David Lynch: Between Two Worlds exhibition. A bit dissapointing cause Twin Peaks interested people already have some of the tracks on other albums. Nobody mentions the runout groove etchings on this re-released vinyl…but I’m assuming that since they are mass produced everyone has words that look hand-etched on their album? Ever since it was first hinted by by Death Waltz Recording Company, record collectors have been yearning —often audibly— for the vinyl reissue of Angelo Badalamenti‘s original Twin Peaks soundtrack. We understand that not everyone can donate right now, but if you can afford to contribute, we promise it will be put to good use.

Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me (Music Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me (Music

The sound is dynamic and full, I was pretty much afraid that it'll be a quiet pressing that lacks bass and dynamics but here the are. I do have the original pressing, also the Death Waltz one (no comment, cause it's an insulting nightmare), but this repressing sounds even slightly better than the original. We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected).

That being said there is one problem I've noticed, On side A Twin Peaks Theme Song starts on the actual Lead-in Grove where the black is. UPDATE: Angelo Badalamenti’s soundtrack for Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me is also getting a vinyl reissue by the same record label, with an expected release in December 2016.

twin peaks and Vinyl music | Discogs twin peaks and Vinyl music | Discogs

Simply amazing dynamics with this release and I think it benefits from being spread over two LPs, unlike the other reissue. Do your homework on this one team, Rainbo is one of the worst pressing plants in the business when it comes to vinyl of quality.

This version has a 2-lined rim text on both sides as opposed to Angelo Badalamenti - Music From Twin Peaks that has a 2-lined rim text on side A label and a 3-lined rim text on side B label and Angelo Badalamenti - Music From Twin Peaks that has 3 lines on both labels. Saying no will not stop you from seeing our ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. If you compare the third pic vs the first two, you can see that the “TWIN PEAKS Original Score By Angelo Badelamenti” is on a white OBI strip that is not in pics 1 or 2. If a Black Lodge inspired wall is more your thing, we can also create Twin Peaks wallpaper using the same chevron design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment