276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NERF N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster - Amazon Exclusive

£3.245£6.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have had feed issues with darts and mags that have fed perfectly in my ~15dps Bullpup RS, so for me these issues are inexcusable. Role in Gameplay Since the conveyor belt has no cycle control, only two switches are needed (unlike the Rapidstrike’s three), which simplifies wiring significantly. When rewiring, don’t forget to put motor braking on the belt/main trigger for better fire control. Furthermore, with the removal of some internal screws, the Hyperfire’s shell splits into 3 distinct pieces. Only the grey piece is needed to hold the internals in place, which helps with aesthetic modding, maintenance, and testing greatly. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>boby54 from Online prices and sale effective dates may differ from those in-store and may vary by region. Dealers may sell for less. Because the fifteen meter direct plunger blasters have near-identical internals to the seventy-five feet versions, any modifications done to fifteen meter blasters will likely have the same performance as an identically modded seventy-five feet Elite blaster.

The Multishot Madness sub-series is part of both the N-Strike Elite series and the Vortex series. The Rough Cut 2x4 was released under this series and featured the ability to fire two darts at once. Let’s suppose that the Hyperfire didn’t have the massive flaws that made it practically unusable. Because of its relatively short range (for the grey trigger model at least) and higher than average ROF, it presents itself as a decent suppression and area saturation blaster. Its use of Nerf’s clip (mag) system gives it fast reloads and high capacity, something demonstrated well by its included 25 dart drum. It is very easy to fire off bursts of darts, and also very easy to dump an entire mag/drum towards an area. Its relatively poor range and the inherent inaccuracy of Nerf darts means that you’ll likely be firing a lot of angled shots. Its ROF is ideal as an entry point into full auto blasters. It’s fast enough that you get to properly appreciate the benefits of full auto, while still slow enough to control with minimal practice. span itemprop="name">big crapthe bullets are very poorly made the brake all the time also the the guns motor poorly firesOn September 8, a Wired article [2] mentioned two blasters that will be released in fall of 2013: the Stryfe and the Rough Cut 2x4. These blasters, however, were released much sooner than originally expected. The Firestrike, the Strongarm, and the Stryfe were given a soft release in some stores in December of 2013. span itemprop="name">Hyper fire Nerf GunMy nine year old loves this gun! It shoots super fast!

Date published: 2020-05-23
The N-Strike Mega series was once a sub-series under the N-Strike Elite series, titled "N-Strike Elite Mega". It became its own series in 2016.

The Demolisher 2-In-1 and the Cam ECS-12 were released in fall of 2014; the Rhino-Fire was released later that same year on November 1. The Micro Shots sub-series features Jolt-like blasters molded to look like blasters from multiple series. Off our original price. Quantities may vary by store. Some clearance product and price points may not be available at all locations. Unfortunately, the Hyperfire has one big problem when it comes to mods. Unlike traditional flywheelers whose flywheels are parallel, the Hyperfire’s flywheels are canted slightly. This seemingly applies spin to darts, which causes a massive problem–full length darts react very poorly to significant spin. A fast enough spinning full length dart will “helicopter” after a few metres of travel. This “helicopter” phenomenon can typically be seen with rifled faux barrels and Koosh darts, though is relatively uncommon when fired out of ordinary blasters. With the Hyperfire, “helicoptering” of darts is far more common. This problem simply gets worse the further you amp up the motors, as the darts get spun faster and faster. One of the solutions to this is to fabricate a brass dart guide, which will help stop the darts spinning out of control.span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Jgash from span itemprop="name">Good fun toy.My son loves it. It takes time to reload and like most nerf once the darts start to be slightly damaged they jam the machine. Certainly buy extra darts.

Date published: 2020-05-25
NERF brings advanced blaster technology to precision shooting, tag games and target practice. Customise your blaster with NERF Modulus, maximise your range with NERF N-Strike Elite or start a micro battle with collectible NERF MicroShots.

div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Bobby4

Date published: 2022-01-05

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Eric F from If it didn’t jam it would easily be my favourite nerf gun. It’s so quite and when it works it’s super cool.
Date published: 2019-01-07

Unfortunately, the jam door on the Hyperfire has two main issues. The first is that the jam door does not open very far due to the conveyor belt design. The aperture exposed by the jam door is quite narrow, and the jam door does not open out very far. This makes jam clearing through the top quite difficult. Thankfully, most flywheel blaster jams I’ve observed can be cleared simply by pulling out the mag. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.thank you.
Date published: 2020-11-11
A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. Take aim with the HyperFire blaster and challenge opponents with ultimate speed! It's the fastest motorized Nerf dart blaster, unleashing 5 darts per second to rain down a deluge of darts onto targets! With its 25-dart drum, this Nerf N-Strike Elite blaster brings impressive firepower to the battle. It fires darts up 90 feet (27 meters). Press the acceleration button, pull the trigger, and let the rapid-fire action begin! Comes with 25 Elite darts.

The Hyperfire retails for 80-90AUD. I got mine for 58AUD during a BigW sale, which is a substantial discount, yet I still feel that I didn’t get a very good deal. Sure, a 25 dart drum is nice, but a pair of 18 dart clips would have been better, and generally more useful. What really breaks the deal for me though is how unusable the Hyperfire is out of box. Yes, as a modder I can fix these problems, but I shouldn’t have to in the first place. div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Andy M

Date published: 2020-07-05