276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grex P6/Mp-3 23 Gauge Multi-Pack Headless Pins (3,000 Per Box) by Grex Power Tools

£5.93£11.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 23 gauge micro pins are a handy tool for shooting on dentil teeth and fixing small splits but the nails being headless and very small will not hold any thing to heavy or under stress. Application: Ideal for fine furniture and trim work, leaving a very small pin hole which is easily filled. The CXT range is similar to the 18V LXT Li-Ion battery used in the heavier tool range, and has multi-contact terminals to ensure stable contact even under extreme work vibration conditions.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The 1-3/8 Inch 23 Gauge Micro Pin Nailer (NP35A) fires 23 Gauge headless pins which produce near invisible holes. Securall Fastenings are Irelands largest supplier of collated nails, staples, screws, fixings along with nail guns and staple guns to suit. The HiKOKI NP18DSALW4Z 18V 23G Cordless Pin Nailer Bare Unit, a lightweight and compact tool that is perfect for both trade professionals and DIY enthusiasts. The slide battery fits easily into the tools and new chargers and has the same high level of structural strength as well as having built-in protection to prevent overload or over discharging. I've been installing high end kitchen cabinetry for years and for the last ten years or so I've used a pin nailer for installing prefinished moldings of all shapes and sizes.

No head also means that you don’t need to use any wood filler either, meaning the job can be finished quickly! Used for general repairs, trim/moulding and picture framing, the 23-gauge Arrow Pin Nails are the thinnest and shortest of all finishing nails. The Auto Lock-Out over-ride button overrides the lockout allowing use of the remaining pins to tack a project-piece in place freeing the operator to reload. On some of the larger crown mouldings I will use brad nails sparingly along with headless pins to hold better until the liquid nails has a chance to dry. I need some way to hold half the pieces upright and in-place while I draw marking lines and take measurements.It’s not perfect, but I don't know how else to hold a long run of crown against ceiling and lower crown face (it was a three piece molding build up. This pin nailer is designed to work with nails between 15 and 35mm in length, offering versatility for a range of projects. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Industrial Tool Supplies (London) Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal credit. The grade 304 Stainless Steel that these pins are crafted out of makes them the only choice for outdoor projects, and they’re also both economical and practical!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment