276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mouse Jokes!: Funny Mouse Jokes for Kids (Funny Jokes for Kids)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the computer had been a human, the mouse would be its favorite pet. Here is a list of digital rodent jokes and mouse humor about the computer mouse that doesn't bite. In this computer mouse joke list, you will even find some mouse riddles.

Delve into a lighthearted compilation that paints a playful picture of the mischievous yet lovable nature of mice, showcasing their quirky traits through humor and wit. Top 150 Mouse Jokes: The first mouse says: I will eat tons of mouse-poison, but it does nothing to me. The second mouse says, well for me a mousetrap is peanuts! I just pull the lever and take the cheese! The Third says: Oh you two, stop bragging already! Wait… what time is it? Oh, I have to go home, I have to feed the cat! Mice are probably the only creatures that freak us out, despite these small furry mice actually being adorable.

Once, a mouse auditioned for a singing competition. It performed so well that the judges exclaimed, “That was un-mouse-ual! You’re destined to be a superstar!”

Ever heard a funny conversation about a mouse? Here are a few interesting puns and jokes about mice that you can enjoy and get a squeak out of. Why was the owl friends with the mouse? It said, “Hoo needs enemies when you have a loyal mouse friend?” Mouse jokes and mouse puns have been told for many years, because these little critters are surprisingly iconic! For as long as humans have been parading around Earth, mice have been hiding away in their homes and dwellings.Why did the flamingo dance with the mouse? It said, “We’re both graceful creatures, let’s fla-mouse-co our moves together!”

How did the hummingbird and mouse become partners in crime? They had a humming-good time stealing nectar and cheese together!

Disclaimer

Why did the mouse refuse to tell the police where to find the hidden cheese? Because he isn’t a rat. I asked my mouse friend for advice, and it said, “Just be yourself, unless you can be a mouse. Then, always be a mouse.” A girl cat asked her boyfriend cat where her mouse stuffed animal was. He says “that was a stuffed animal? I thought it was real so I ate it!” She wails in horror: “THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE MICE THINGS”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment