276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Many Worlds of Albie Bright

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book wasn't so bad it was a bit sad since his mom died at the start but how he went to different worlds only to find that one person always dies in every world. In the last world he found out that he's the one that dies but got to see his mom. Ganz selten beginne ich meine Rezensionen ja mit dem Klappentext. Zum einen, weil ich Euch viel lieber in meinen eigenen Worten den Inhalt spoilerfrei wiedergebe, zum Anderen weil ich selbst eigentlich nie Klappentexte lese. Das war schon immer so. Ich hasse Klappentexte. Entweder sie erzählen zu viel vom Inhalt oder sie führen einen auf die falsche Fährte (was hier der Fall gewesen wäre) . Daher ist für mich immer das Cover und/oder Autor der Grund, warum ich nach einem Buch greife – und die erste Seite dann die Kaufentscheidung.

The Many Worlds of Albie Bright by Christopher Edge - Goodreads

I'd love this book in all the worlds. Heartbreaking, heartwarming, heartstopping. Amazing. Holly Smale One of the best science fiction books ever! Love the constant universes starting with bad Albie then clever girl Albie then Albie's dad who was a coal miner then last of all, Alboe's mother. It's heart breaking knowing Albie's mum is dead because I have a great mother and would want to die if my mum died. In total this is a fabulous book and I've read the other author's books and they are simply marvellous. Overall I would recommend this book to someone (especially nerds)! I really enjo yed The Many Worlds Of Albie Bright as it had a range of happy,sad and funny moments. When I read the book I wanted to re-read it and re-read it as it is such a good book. This is a great story all about Albie Bright, quantum physics and the quest to find his mother who has recently passed away.

I've just finished and I've been crying for 10 minutes or so. This book is so beautiful and so touching. I highly recommend it! De combinatie van wetenschap die begrijpelijk wordt uitgelegd en de rouw waar Stein doorheen gaat, is heel mooi gecombineerd.

The Many Worlds of Albie Bright | Summer Reading Challenge The Many Worlds of Albie Bright | Summer Reading Challenge

But then Albie's mother dies of cancer, and his world is shattered. When his father explains that she might be alive in a parallel universe, Albie knows he has to find her. So, armed with a box, a laptop, and a banana, Albie sets out to do just that.This middle grade drama is a fun exploration of one aspect of quantum physics, and doesn't dwell too heavily on the trauma of losing a parent. Considering the topics covered, it's a light read that even reluctant readers might be tempted to try. A bit funny, a bit sad and a bit mad. In this book quantum mechanics plays a big part. It is all explained very well because it is explained by a 10-year-old. All the physics is spot on in this book, which I really really really love. So, if you’ve enjoyed the idea of A Thousand Pieces of You, you will definitely enjoy this book as well, even though it is aimed at children (10-13 year-olds).

The many worlds of Albie Bright : Edge, Christopher, author The many worlds of Albie Bright : Edge, Christopher, author

Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives.I'm overwhelmed with how wonderful this book is....it was spectacular and moving and so sweet and simple.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment