276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMOK RPM 40 Pod Kit E Cigarette Vape Starter Kit [Bright Black] Compact, Gorgerous, Convenience All-in-one SMOK Vape POD No Nicotine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has a respectable 1500ma battery that with most of the coils and careful use of power will last you all day.

I personally found this to be a cheap & nasty pod system. The side pieces with the colours on peeled off & it wasn't any good as MTL or DTL.

Calculate relative centrifugal force (RCF) to RPM and vice versa

Tried both tanks with the included coils. Vaped loaded 6mg cotton candy through the rpm tank at around 35watts and it produces great clouds and flavour. Same results using the nord tank with pod salt peanut butter 20mg at 20watt. The device is more airy than the smaller pods smok make due to the vents...something to keep in mind (less of a tight draw with this), but im incredibly happy with it and my poor nords might now be sitting on the shelf with my drag2, snow-wolf and species sub-om devices! Poor babys! The price point is spot on and you get a lot for your money and the coils and replacement tanks are the same price as any other higher power pod system. You can of course try priming the coils by gently painting the exposed cottons with some e-liquid, but (and this is just my personal opinion) I feel that sometimes priming may shave off a few minutes of wait-time but it often also costs you a couple days of the coil’s lifespan. I’ve got nothing to show you as evidence for this, just an observation I’ve made with a few of my regular sub-ohm lords.

This kit is a monster and the first AIO pod system I have tried to be both a true DTL and regular MTL device and fills every spot in-between! Its compact and sleek appearance is a boon to vapers who like having their pods handy but not too small as to take away from the ease of handling the device. Both RPM and Nord sub ohm coils have huge airflow and give fantastic DTL performance with big clouds and huge flavour. This kit gives you access to no fewer than 9 different coils (5x RPM and 4x Nord) and interchangeable & replaceable tanks! SMOK’s RPM40 does everything you could ask from a pod vape system and then a little more too! With battery capacity and wattage for any occasion along with SMOK’s fantastic Nord and RPM coil range, you’ve got a device for any instance that’s as portable and stylish as it is satisfying! We’re certain you’ll love the RPM40.

Alex is a cannabis enthusiast, long time vaporizer lover, writer and filmmaker. He is also a board and video game nerd with a penchant for hosting a weekly board game night. Partygoers have been heard saying things like “is anyone else going to show up?” and “I don’t think I can make it next week”. He strives to make people laugh at every opportunity and sees cannabis as a helpful tool in doing so. The airflow is controlled by the coil used and power is fully adjustable from 1-40W with a nifty display and button setup. Coils for light pod give more flavour (in the beginning) last long, even with sweet liquids, however it looses the taste after few days, (and I don't vape much) vape becomes like a ghost of flavour that You had before. Didn't even bother to use dark pod as it leaks, and also I hate the fact that it's so dark, that You can't see how much liquid You have left.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment