276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tough Times Never Last, but Tough People Do!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

God already knows what we're made of, but perhaps He wants us to learn what we're made of. I think we would all agree that we learn more from our tough times than from our easy times. By consciously changing your views and practicing gratitude, you can learn to see things in a different light. You can apply this to anything in your life, from the tiniest situations up to the biggest, most life-changing events. You can begin by finding ways to be grateful every day – for whatever comes your way. Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do – Related Quotes Prayer and unwavering faith are essential to overcoming life’s challenges and embracing God’s power to restore and redeem.

Recalling past experiences of God’s faithfulness and stories from the Bible reminds believers that God remains near, even if He appears silent. What is the most powerful way to deal with difficult times? The solution is simple: they placed their situation into context. They take a practical and pragmatic approach to their challenge. Don’t get bogged down by “what ifs” or “shoulds”. Use the law of attraction to attract the right things into your life!Psalm 30:5 is an uplifting reminder that tough times never last, emphasizing that God is our refuge and strength, our beacon of hope during difficult moments. a. Never reject a possibility because you see something wrong with it:- There is something wrong with every good idea. Isolate and neutralize the negative from the possibilities. And start working on that idea.

As Christians, we recognize that tough times are temporary, and God will not abandon us to face our battles alone. They are crowned with a cap with petals of F’s in their life such as frustrations, fantasies, fears ie fear of failure, fatigue, faults, facts, fates, forecasts, foes, etc. If you’re not receiving good grades and you think it’s because of an issue, work hard in class. Consult with someone who can assist you if you believe you are addicted to alcohol, drugs, or something else. You can’t just ignore a problem if it exists. Trust in His love and power to transform your pain into melodies of joy, turning your trials into blessings that will elevate you to new heights. Isaiah 55:8-9. In my life, I’ve encountered people who have a propensity of whining. They have a problem with everything and will continue to whine without doing action. I’ve also met people who have informed me. “You won’t make it up, your plan won’t work.” But I know that faith alone can move mountains. You must protect yourself from such remarks and unpleasant people.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

Having a narrow perspective and staying in your comfort zone will not help you succeed in life; you must take steps to see the world, feel it, and locate the perfect opportunity. I understand that breaking off from one’s comfort zone is the most difficult task. You must, however, make an effort. Further, how to manage and overpower problems in a positive way has also been discussed in this book. What is leadership and Ten commandment of possibility thinking has also been discussed in this section. The last section i.e. Section no. 3 is the most important and inspiring part of the book. His courageous battle against Goliath serves as an enduring reminder to stay faithful, even when facing seemingly impossible situations, as God’s presence is with us every step of the way. Be Your Own Best Friend. It’s no secret that it’s much easier to be nice to others than it is to be nice to yourself. But if you want to be successful and happy with life, I highly recommend that you treat yourself with the same kindness and respect that you do for others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment