276°
Posted 20 hours ago

101 Diaper Punishments: 101 Wet, Messy and Humiliating Ways to Regress and Dominate your Little (Diaper Domination Guides Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We passed Pam and went down the stairs. Mom was waiting for us in the bedroom. I had been in there only once or twice – mostly they used it for storage. I was sort of wondering where there would be enough room to spread out the changing pad so that we could stretch out on it to be diapered. Conversely, I also think that any cases of diaper discipline toward children will be taken much more seriously. Already making media headlines, a precedent has been set that this form of punishment or discipline is potentially highly abusive and humiliating toward children. Hopefully more research will soon shed better light on the short-term effectiveness and long-term consequences of such punishment practices.

OKAY, okay. I promise." She hesitated, then went on, "Do you think anyone would notice just one extra diaper missing?" I got the baby wipes container and tried to get out of the room unscathed by Pam's still-sulking looks. I thought to myself that this looked like it might signal a change in the humiliation we had been subjected to up til this point. Maybe it was going to end now. How wrong I was. I think that the ABDL fetish will continue to grow, with more companies seeing the potential of the audience and creating products to appeal to their desires. Cribs, clothes, bottles, and toys all made for babies in adult sizes will be great products for people who practice this form of role playing and diaper punishment. Of course I was very upset about this and asked Mom afterwards why she had hidden my pants from me. She denied that she had done so and told me she had only put them in the wash because they were dirty. I had plenty of clean pants I could have worn. I told her I hadn't seen any and she said they were all still in the clothes dryer where *I* had left them. "I told you last night your clothes had been washed," she said. "You follow the same rules as Pam and Tina – when your clothes are dry, you get them from the dryer, fold them, and put them away." What was more – I ended up having to stand in the corner for 15 minutes for not getting my clothes from the dryer like I was supposed to, and then spent the rest of the evening without any pants to wear over the diaper. After doing so she asked if she could put on another Pull-Up. At this point I wasn’t sure what to think, but figured it would be fine if she did. She gleefully ran upstairs and got into another Pull-Up. She spent the rest of the night in it, only taking it off when I told her she couldn’t wear it to school the next morning.This article should help you if you’re being put into diapers as part of DD for the first time. It’s important to know that you can say no but this might have consequences for your relationship and it’s likely because of this, that you’ve agreed to at least try DD. I’m a single dad, have been since the day she was born. Her mom wasn’t ready to be a teen mom, and I wasn’t willing to put her up for adoption. So with a lot of help, especially during college, I’ve been a single dad for the last 9 years.

Pam yawned and said, "Okay, that's fine. I'll just give Nikki a call and see if she wants to come over for a bit tonight. Or maybe Amy. Oh, wait, I know! Brittney has been bothering me to have a sleepover - maybe it could be a slumber party!" As with so many sexual activities, there is not a structured way for diaper discipline to take place; it is a matter of preference. Sometimes the adult baby will put a diaper on themselves, but often the parent partner will put the diaper on his or her lover. Sometimes the diaper will be worn and the sessions will be short, or in other instances, the diapered adult will spend an entire day in his or her diaper. People who want to take this fetish to the next level may even go to the bathroom in their diaper. Some have even been known to do this multiple times before a change!Of course I had my doubts, but I wasn't about to argue, and besides, I had agreed to follow the rules. Reluctantly I trudged downstairs to the nursery. As soon as I walked in I sensed the set-up – Mom was standing beside my crib holding one of my diapers. I am a woman in my thirties who has struggled with incontinence my whole life. I hid my condition for a long time, because I had learned to feel shame and guilt and act in denial. Good, it is settled then. From now on, you'll be treated no differently than your sisters." She smiled at this thought, then went on, "This means we need to have a little family meeting about your problem," she went on.

You’ll find wet diapers are warm, squishy, and swell in size. This actually (once you get over the unusual nature of it) can be an enjoyable feeling and one to get used to, as the majority of your time in diapers they will be some level of wet. Other people are interested in wearing diapers or acting like babies but without any accompanying sexual desires. These people participate in diaper wearing, but instead of being “punished” or doing role playing, they simply find comfort when in infant clothes and diapers. These people can be drawn to ABDL for many different reasons, and more and more people are revealing themselves as ABDLs. There are now entire stores devoted to this phenomenon, such as Tykables, allowing adults to shop for baby products for themselves. Exactly what kind of punishment?" my mother asked. I didn't answer; I just stared at my feet. "Scolding you like a naughty little boy?" she asked, getting a nod from me. "Maybe putting you in the corner?" I nodded again. "More?" she asked, and I looked up at her. As soon as she saw me, her mouth dropped open and her hand shot up to muffle a high-pitched shriek of laughter. Pam of course also laughed, and even Tina couldn't help but giggle at this predicament. Even Mom wore a smile as she said, "Well come on and sit down then!"Mom says he has to follow rules while he is here, and that includes rules about bedwetting. Can you believe it? He actually wets the bed!" Pam laughed. "Doesn't he look ridiculous?" You can tell them Tina is being punished," Mom said. I noticed she didn't give permission to say I was also being punished, and thanked her silently for small favors.

Pam's referral to her friends was also something I had failed to consider earlier. Pam's and Tina's friends were almost a permanent fixture at the house. Few days went by that at least one didn't show up – usually more than that. How would they miss the diapers in the Living Room when they came over? And even more alarming – sleepovers were commonplace as well! The thought of several giggling girls seeing me in diapers made me cringe – it was bad enough that Tina and Pam would see them. Well after about a week of this, I found a messy one in her room after she’d left for school. When she got home I asked her about it as I’d told her I did not want her pooping in her Pull-Ups. She admitted to doing it, and that she’d kind of enjoyed it.

She sounded like she sincerely hoped for an affirmative answer, so I decided to come clean. "Yeah." It was only 7:00 p.m. , but my mother said it was time for bed now, just like when I was little. I knew there was no way I could hope to avoid a wet diaper tonight, since I was going to bed so early. I was surprised and didn't answer for a minute. I wanted to approach it very carefully since I didn't know if she was a budding TB/DL, or if this was mere curiosity. I suspected the later. Britney took my silence as me being upset. "I'm sorry – I shouldn't have asked. I didn't mean to embarrass you," she said. Anyway, it was common in the morning to almost get hit by the door leading downstairs as one of the girls rushed upstairs to the bathroom. This time no one was rushing to the bathroom, however. I took one look at Tina and saw she was attired just as I was – in a wet diaper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment