276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Hot Glue Gun Kit with 75 Hot Glue Sticks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Craft Glue Dots are the perfect solution when you are adding extra dimension to your craft projects – especially cards and scrapbooks! Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. I've been using the gorilla hot glue sticks lately for flite test foam board planes and have been very happy with the results.

The clear adhesive works with both high and low temperature glue guns and features an Extended working time for added convenience for all types of projects. Dual Temp Glue Gun: Use High Temperature for Strong Bonding like Wood, Plastic, Metal, Glass and more. Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). Of course I would need some form of tension puller with dials for each side of blocks of wood with eyelets to pull test, displacement amount indicator for acurate globs of glue, etc.Gorilla hot glue is also weather-resistant and 5x more durable, keeping your projects safe from seasonal temperature swings that can cause other glues to fail.

Change country: -Select- Albania Andorra Australia Austria Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil Bulgaria Canada Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Guam Guernsey Hong Kong Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Japan Jersey Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Malaysia Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands New Zealand Norway Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Republic of Croatia Romania San Marino Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Turkey United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. It doesn't drip any more than the off brand, it just takes less finger pressure, thus enabling me to make a straighter more consistent bead of glue. When you first plug in the glue gun, the adhesive in the glue gun chamber will expand, causing it to drip.It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup).

I bought the mini ones over a year ago, the one thing i do know is it sticks to magnets better, what i really want to know is it's "melting" point vs regular glue sticks. High temperature setting should be used for strong bonding like wood, plastic, metal, glass and more. Then I'll do a pull apart comparison with pliers and give an unprofessional guess on how they compare. I have always considered them to be pretty much the same, so recently, I decided to put my theory to the test. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them.The Adtech glue sticks lean to a bluer hue, while the Surebonder and Gorilla glue lean more toward yellow. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. Its lightweight design with comfortable grip also makes it ideal for quick repairs around the house. The one major difference between the two glues tho is that the gorilla glue does flow out much easier the the walmart stuff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment