276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SilvStone SST-RM51 SST-RM51

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The recently released RM51 kills those two birds with one stone for me. The two 180mm fans on the front side provide good air flow at low noise level. The 5U height leaves enough room for big air cooler and big GPU. It also has mounting holes for a 140mm exhaust fan and a detachable mounting cage for 2 80mm fans that can be installed above the pcie slot covers. It can't fit a decent CPU air cooler. The 4u cooler I could find was very loud. The case is big enough for a 360mm water cooler but there's no mounting gear for that.

Fan) + 85 (Radiator) + 32 (Fan) = 149mm wide. This will not fit in that location, and I can't find a fan right now that will work in this situation. The case is tall enough for my GPU, but closing the side panel gives the 16pin power cable a very dangerous bend. With all the horror story of 4090's melting connectors I decided I don't want to take the chance, so I cut a hole in the side panel. Dec 22nd 2022 SilverStone Intros First SFX12V 4.0 (ATX 3.0 Comparable) PSU with 12VHPWR Connector (20) Do you offer any radiators? If not, I will have to find some radiator and fan combinations that can support multiple GPU.On the menu, we find a model measuring 440 (W) x 485 (D) x 220 (H) mm. Inside, there is plenty of space since the installation of motherboards in SSI-EEB, SSI-CEB and other E-ATX models is possible. A graphics card retainer sits on the top of the chassis, which includes reserved storage drive mounting holes to prevent sagging and dislocation of graphics cards. You'll also find room for up to three 2.5″ SSDs or two 3.5″ HDDs here. There is also a removable drive cage and the internal chassis includes four 2.5″ SSD trays. In total, the RM51 can support up to seven 2.5″ SSDs, or four 3.5″ HDDs combined with up to four 2.5″ SSDs.

Nov 23rd 2023 QNAP Releases New PCIe Interface SATA HDD JBOD Storage Enclosure Series to Obtain Petabyte-class Storage (1) In terms of cooling, we find two large mills of 180 mm at the front. At the rear, we find a 120/140 mm slot as well as two small 80 mm slots, above the expansion slots. Giancarlo786I bought one few days ago, very solid and beautiful case (looks better than in pictures), everything was perfect setting a workstation for video editing, 3d, but also pro audio works (in vertical/tower position). Other notable features include reserved mounting holes for sliding rails, 1 x USB Type-C interface, 8 x PCI expansions slots, and last but not least, case feet and handle bars to make transportation easier, and paving the way for vertical orientation instead of the usual horizontal orientation. Mini-ITX (6.7" x 6.7")Thank you so much for this information. I have the Asus WRX 80 Pro for the Threadripper Pro. The motherboard is 12.2" x 13".

Proudly working with

Sep 7th 2023 Thermaltake Reveals Matcha Green Lineup: Ceres 300 TG ARGB Mid Tower Chassis & ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair (8) It’s a bit of a beast, capable of holding anything from mini-ITX up to the massive SSI-EEB motherboards, so you could easily have a dual CPU beast in this case. There are two of their truly mighty Air Penetrator fans, which are some of the most powerful fans on the market. There’s support for up to a 360mm radiator, robust expansion card support, and a comprehensive amount of room for storage, power supplies (yes, it can take two), and more. Features

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment