276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Boobs Pack Print T Shirt Women's Short Summer Pattern Comfortable (Color : Z4158, Size : XS.)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

ayukish, you asked for clarification on the print method: The sample shirts were printed Digital (Direct To Garment), but for the finals I wish to use water based inks. You can also try out this neckline as a polo—though we’d recommend going for a thicker fabric, like this sweater.It can be tempting to wear loose tops to cover your bust, but they end up hanging off your boobs like a tent. Note: We’re not saying you can’t wear these pieces; you just might find that they’re not quite as flattering or easy to wear as the fuller bust-friendly pieces on our list. I previously mentioned that I want to use water-based inks, but if I use plastisol, would that help at all to counteract the potential stretching?

We’re kicking things off with a cami, but this is no ordinary cami… If you’re anything like me you dread wearing a strappy top and showing off your bra straps.Built to Last: Equipped with a ribbed neckline, side seams, shoulder-to-shoulder tape, and double-needle hems for longevity. The slender fi, with room for the bust, is amazingly attractive and the slight puff sleeves balance everything without looking like puff sleeves. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. It’s generous across the chest, fitted to flatter your curves and slightly longer, so there won’t be any riding up. distance from collar, sides etc if I am doing a design that might have some issue for different female forms.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment