276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nibbles the Book Monster: 1 (Nibbles (1))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a fantastic independent book seller that will actually be responsive and select appropriate books for you. Back then my son was way too young to read this book as he was something of a Nibbles' twin, firmly residing in his book-nibbling stage.

Overall, this is a great read aloud for kiddos and because of the fun format it's one they will pick up and flip through on their own too. Then there’s the Giant in Jack and the Beanstalk… Could readers spy Nibbles, capture him and deny him a chance to change the shape of stories we know and love? They are perceived as classics but I think the only reason Red Riding Hood is still popular today is because it's free to print and retell the story.This time with a wonderful number’s books, which pairs with these Nibbles the Book Monster Activities. He chomps, munches, and nibbles through their pages causing damage and emotional stress to the main characters and their story plots. I read this book for a read-aloud in my classroom and it was a great book for reading aloud because there was a lot of animation. Join Nibbles the book monster as he chomps his way through all kinds of fantastical worlds, from fairy tales to dinosaurs.

Nibbles the book monster eats his way out of his own book into several other fairytales and disrupts their stories. Besides, I'm afraid he might still take Nibbles' book munching as an inspiration, or worse - a tutorial. BOOK OF THE MONTH - the much awaited latest installment in this popular diary-style series for ages 7+. This little monster ‘ likes to nibble soap,/ chomps on rubber ducks/… but his favourite thing of all to nibble on is….

If you like children’s books and have an obsession with Usborne books, you are probably no stranger to the Nibbles series. I have even talked the head into a little revamp of the library so that we can display them properly! It was such a pleasure to meet you both, and I really appreciated how smoothly and professionally you ran everything.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment