276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Curel Hydrating Face & Body Spray Moisturiser for Dry & Sensitive Skin 150ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

of blue are framed by balconies' turquoise fretwork at the Coral Mist Beach Hotel. Lounging on balconies at small tables or in lounge chairs over morning coffee or a pre-dinner glass of wine is a popular way to pass the time at the hotel. The spacious, We are situated on the South coast, so that means we are a short distance from the famous St Lawrence Gap, a stone's throw from Bridgetown or a few steps away to our very own beach front. Coral mist is on the beach. Announced as a 3 star hotel, it in in reality worth only 2 star. Basic place to stay. Near an extremely busy road. No real comfort.

mist - Barbados Message Board - Tripadvisor Coral mist - Barbados Message Board - Tripadvisor

By the time I returned to the hotel after lunch I was shattered as I had been awake since 3am to catch a 7am flight. You cannot imagine my gratitude when Tamsin told me that she had arranged for my bags and personal belongings to be taken up to my room. To top it all, when I got up to my room, my water and fruit were in the fridge and my frozen items placed in the freezer. After a fair amount of persistence, the next day we were offered a ground floor room. This was one room away from the bar/restaurant. Problems here included noisy staff at 7 in the morning, shouting and banging stuff around as they prepared breakfasts. Our room, 105, had a very public pato. People walked by all day long, some wanting to talk, others just looking in. The view was poor too.The Virgin Exclusive rooms are no different. I’m sure you will fall in love with it like we did 17 years ago! Staff were lovely and helpful apart from the one receptionist on duty when we arrived. Quite surly and not much of a welcome, the other receptionists were lovely and helpful. During our stay we went to Oistins on Friday night, this was great fun, freshly cooked fish, delicious rum punch and a generally fun vibe! We also did a Catamaran trip, although a little pricey it was a fun trip.

Curel - Boots Curel - Boots

In the lobby, there is a small gym and a business center, but the draw of the hotel is its beach. The Blue Orchid, the hotel's adjacent sister property, allows guests to access a second pool, game room, and a wide boardwalk with chairs and benches, a quiet place that hovers over the crashing surf. See More Caroline Hirons says: "This is my go-to staple moisturiser for all year round and is suitable for all skins. Opt for the fragrance-free version if your skin is sensitised or if you do not like fragrance in your products.The beach here is great, lots of sun loungers available. All set up with umbrellas and tables. The sun loungers provided are the good ones with the cushions. I love Coral Mists private beach. Whilst the hotel's situated one an amazing beach the area around is very scruffy with horrendous pavements. My advice is to not leave the hotel on foot in the dark due to the poor pavements. Not only are the pavements uneven and potholed, but in many places, they are very narrow (single file only) and one trip could take you into the very busy road. I didn’t expect to fall in love with a cleansing balm in the way that I did," said Caroline, who praised the seaberry and persimmo cleanser as "brilliantly moisturising, nourishing," and claims it "destroys makeup". A great all-rounder for first, second or morning cleanse, The Cream Cleanser is suitable for all skin types and conditions," says Caroline Hirons. "The formula contains eight amino acids, squalane and jojoba seed oil to hydrate and protect the barrier without leaving any residue."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment