276°
Posted 20 hours ago

For Freddie: A Mother's Final Gift to Her Son

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Through his ongoing commitment in helping others and determination to live life to the fullest, Steve is clearly making the most of every moment. Amy was also wearing a Christmas version of a jumper from Dame Deborah’s fundraising ‘Rebellious hope’ clothing line. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the book will be donated to the charity Breast Cancer Now. Nearly five years after his late wife Rachael Bland started the award-winning podcast You, Me and the Big C following her breast cancer diagnosis, Steve Bland has recorded one of its final episodes, saying it is possible to “be happy again and full of life again”.

Meghan Markle forced to miss glitzy Beverly Hills ceremony where Prince Harry received a 'Living Legend'.

Truth about Neighbours star Troy Beckwith's death at age 48 as family announce there will be no funeral: 'He fought a tough battle. It really pains me to give this book 2 stars, but I just didn't think it added any value to a stranger, in the way it would Rachael's family and friends. You can contact their helpline on 0808 808 00 00 (7 days a week from 8am to 8pm), use their webchat service, or visit their site for more information.

I like 5 Live and I used to hear Rachel Bland on drive, then I heard about the popcast you, me and the big C and although I don't have cancer I find the popcast really informative and interested and it got me thinking about things you don't usually want to think about in a healthier way. Includes moving contributions from Richard Bacon, Tony Livesey, Emma Barnett, Shelagh Fogarty, Mark Pougtach, Chris Stark and many more. Steve opened up earlier this year on not feeling guilty about finding love after her death, revealing that Rachael had wanted him to find happiness again for his sake and the sake of their son. Steve says that Rachael’s pragmatic outlook, and in particular the way she communicated that outlook through her podcast, has helped many people: "We’ve had messages from oncologists and consultants saying that the podcast has changed the way they’re talking to patients and the way patients are looking at death. How Meghan Markle's style has changed from boho island girl to Hollywood glam since her first wedding in.Ashley Park shares a hug with Emily In Paris star Lily Collins as she is 'recovering and resting in Paris'. You were fourteen months old and at the beginning I was so full of fierce intention that we could get past this. I was particularly struck by her generosity of spirit in helping others during her most difficult of times. It’s a collection of all those stories your parents tell you over the years from their point of view, mixed in with all the advice they give you. You were 14 months old, and at the beginning I was so full of fierce intention that we could get past this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment