276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wella koleston me+ 60 ml, Color 7/47

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wella Color Touch is a semi-permanent colour that enriches hair with vibrant colour and brilliant shine. Can only be mixed with other shades from the Color Touch line (Pure Naturals, Rich Naturals, Vibrant Red, Deep Browns and Special Mix). Whether you're going for flame-haired defiance or the smooth refinement of burnished copper, the 19 shades of semi-permanent hair colour in Wella's Color Touch range have the colour you need. Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Parfum, Polyquaternium-16, Polysorbate 20, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Potassium Phosphate, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethyl-2-Nitro-p-Toluidine, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Phosphoric Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Glyoxal, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. The Relights colour family comes in Red or Blonde shades (12 in all) and is designed as a semi-permanent hair colour solution for refreshing tired.

Pure, balanced color results with natural depth and shine • ME+ , up to 60x less likely to develop a new allergy to hair color* • Less hair damage color after color** • Simple 1:1 mixing ratio • Up to 100% grey coverage • Up to 5 levels of lift. Featuring Pure Balance Technology, designed to minimise hair damage colour after colour, and ME+ technology that reduces the risk of new hair colour allergies by up to 60x. Although the risk of developing new allergy is reduced, there remains a risk of allergic reaction that can be severe, always ask your stylist to perform an allergy alert test 48 hours before each colouration. Koleston Perfect ME+ is a permanent colour range used with Welloxon Perfect developers NEW 4%, 6%, 9%,12% and 1. Now even considering porois hair and all the other implications when you belach your hair the colour was still rubbish.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Its innovative ME+ technology reduces the risk of allergic reactions during application and promises a quick, easy, and smooth application. Use Koleston Perfect permanent hair color cream to add fun dimension to your hair with the balayage technique . As a flexible cream designed for a quick and easy 1:1 ratio mix, it now promises a smooth application that will stay in place on the hair. Wella Koleston Perfect Me+ is the first and only professional hair colour brand to feature breakthrough technologies.

Providing up to 100% grey coverage and a pure, balanced result with a natural depth and shine to the finished colour, Koleston is simple to use with a 1:1 mixing ration (1:2 for special blondes). The Vibrant Red nuances are intense and vibrant reds, from warm coppery tones to colder, purplish ones. Although the risk of developing a new allergy is reduced, the risk of allergic reactions remains and can be serious. Wella Koleston Perfect ME+ is the purest permanent colour from Wella, producing unbelievable natural depth and shine.Visibly less damaged hair, color after color, with a healthy look thanks to Pure Balance Technology and the Me+ Molecule.

Koleston has been an established brand since the 1950s, and the newest formula of hair colours and developers are used in the same way as the previous version of Koleston. a. fiber proteins and natural wax, which respectively strengthen the hair and give it more shine and softness.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The new formula delivers colour that is significantly more even, balanced and true-to-tone from root to tip, while the vibrant colour portfolio spans naturals, brunettes, reds and blondes, along with a special mixing range to make a wide array of shades possible. Pure Balance Technology and ME+, both proven to deliver vibrant rich colour with less damage colour after colour, while ME+ reduces the risk of developing a new allergy to hair colour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment