276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spinfire Pro 2 - The best ball machine for Tennis and Padel with many possibilities!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you opt for the lithium battery, you’ll automatically get a fast charger, which cuts charging time to 5 hours, which is excellent considering it’s a longer-lasting battery. The high-quality Australian brand has really come into its own with the Pro 2, with a 150 ball carrying capacity and options for internal or external batteries (along with an AC adaptor). So, not only is the Spinfire Pro 2 portable, adjustable, and capable of top performance, but it also offers incredible value.

So, with all that being said, would we recommend you buy a Spinfire Pro 2 ball machine? Well, that depends what you are looking for… With that said, if I were on the hunt for a used machine, these changes would convince me to buy the latest model. That’s because most of the used Spinfire’s for the foreseeable future will be the Pro 2 v1, and the nominal savings of a used machine likely isn’t worth missing out on the new features. Spinfire Battery warranty matches the standard 2-yr or optional 5-yr machine warranty vs 6 months for SLA in both cases. However, our supplier, Dakota Lithium, has agreed to be responsible for topping up the battery warranty to 11 Years! If you are looking to move this machine around a lot and use it on multiple courts throughout a session, you may want to consider a smaller, lighter weight, portable tennis ball machine.So, we would recommend giving the Spinfire Pro 2 a go if you are considering buying a high quality ball machine, as you will likely get a very similar experience for a fraction of the price! Final Thoughts Spinfire USA Note: The above comment is with respect to the lithium battery not the sealed lead acid battery which does have an accurate battery indicator.

First you must decide whether you want an External or Internal Battery Model and whether you want a Lithium or Sealed Lead Acid ('SLA') battery:Alternatively, I love using single-line drills to practice shots I don’t hit often but would like to improve so I can execute under pressure, such as a drop volley. I use this setting more than any other. Two-Line Lobster is renowned for making high-quality, reliable machines and the Phenom 2 offers all you could possibly need from a tennis ball machine.

The Spinfire Pro 2 also comes with a 16 button remote control, increasing the usability of the machine even more. The ‘Vertical Oscillation’ function has been replaced with ‘Vertical Random’, so it randomly selects the longest or shortest points rather than sweeping up and down. The upgraded electronic components and simple LCD screen mean the Spinfire Pro 2 performs better than ever, whilst its extreme spins give it an incredible breadth of ability! My doubles partner and I are both advanced players. We were looking for a machine that was truly portable and could provide variation of spin, speed and directional adjustments (horizontal and vertical). The Spinfire clearly met and exceeded our expectations. We have now had the machine for a few months and have used it often. Without a doubt, it had the better of us both on every use! This is a tennis partner that never misses. They have a friendly and knowledgeable customer support team, so you can ask a real person any questions you might have about your new ball machine.

Which is the Best Tennis Ball Machine?

Overall, the Spinfire Pro 2 tennis ball machine offers a great alternative to the more popular Lobster and Spinshot options. I am also glad to have the lithium battery. Its a pretty heavy machine, so having a lighter, external battery makes lugging it around easier. My longest session so far is about 3 hours, and the battery showed no signs of slowing down. When you’re making a large investment in a tennis ball machine then you want to make sure you’re doing your research.

The Spinfire Pro 2 offers all of the benefits of a high quality, fully automated ball machine without the hefty price tag. Overall, this is a terrific machine designed for intense use by players at all levels who want various kinds of shots and strategies which to practice. I have tried others, and the Spinfire beats them all in my opinion. Battery warranty matches the standard 2-yr or optional 5-yr machine warranty vs 6 months for SLA in both cases If you’re a current user of the Spinfire Pro 2 v1, you may have stumbled upon the latest v2 machine and wonder whether you should upgrade yours for the latest features. On the end, this machine exceeded my expectation and there is plenty of speed and adjustment for me when I improve my fitness …..

With this, you can adjust all functions of the machine from anywhere on the court, making this a great tool for coaching multiple players at once. As far as the machine’s operating battery is concerned, I bought the sealed lead acid battery. I have yet to run it low on charge. I plug it in to charge every night, and it is ready by the morning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment