276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pathfinder Adventure: Troubles in Otari (P2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My question is, how hard would it be to run the beginner box and carry that into TiO and carry that into AV? Just in case it becomes something my group wishes to sink their teeth into. Also good for a future reference for other players and such. Is this a viable things to do and how much work would it involve for a relative newbie to the system?

Troubles in Otari's three adventures, written by Jason Keeley, Lyz Liddell, and Ron Lundeen, start at 2nd level and take your heroes to 4th level and beyond as they venture further into the nearby wilderness and face fearsome foes lurking all too close to home! Crook’s Nook serves several purposes in town—the large wooden structure functions as a bridge over the Osprey River, as a cheap place to get a room for the night, and as a tavern well known for serving the best seafood in town. Trapdoors in the tavern’s floor allow direct access to the river below for fishing, but foolhardy (or inebriated) patrons sometimes wrestle over these openings to determine who’s stronger and who’s getting wet. The building’s attic serves as the guildhall for Otari’s thieves’ guild, the Osprey Club—a function that’s perhaps the town’s worst-kept secret, as evidenced by the building’s very name. Once you have installed and activated the module, the scenes will appear as compendium in your game. Just import that, and you will have all the scenes ready to go - complete with walls etc.Because, after these 20 years, Eliel and Gregg are still happy. Forty is still pretty young, after all. They’ve never regretted their impetuous decisions, and maybe they’ve taken it a bit too far, feeling like it’s hypocritical to ask Tannakin to be wiser than they were. And even if Tannakin can be a handful, she’s an awful lot of fun. Onward to adventure! This exciting adventure anthology expands the realm beyond the hometown introduced in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and brings thrilling new dangers to the heroes' doorstep! Designed for use with the rules in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and the perfect bridge to the exciting options of the full Pathfinder Core Rulebook, these adventures take your heroes to 4th level and beyond as they venture further into the nearby wilderness and face fearsome foes lurking all too close to home! This long flume sends water diverted from the Osprey River and timber from the Giant’s Wheel hundreds of feet south to the harbor for easy loading onto ships. The loading flume has long been a draw to local youths who enjoy “riding the chute,” but Klorte keeps a wary eye out for such foolishness. A sign over the door to this two-story stone building depicts a group of drunk crows perched on a leaky cask. Crow’s Casks is more than just a tavern—it’s a brewery and a shrine to Cayden Cailean, the god of heroes, bravery, and ale. Its proprietor, Magiloy, is a retired pirate who enjoys experimenting with new drinks. She’s always looking for enthusiastic customers to taste her newest concoctions. The lanky and shrewd Yanyismera owns Crook’s Nook, making her one of the town’s most prominent business owners. The fact that she’s also the head of the Osprey Club, Otari’s thieves’ guild, only increases her influence. She’s loyal to her town and rarely permits her thieves to

My friends and I are playing Trouble in Otari, and while we’re definitely not new to RPGs (one of the players and I actually participated in the playtest for 2e), this was our first Pathfinder 2e adventure. So far however, things have been rough difficulty wise, so I thought I’d finally make a post to get some input.Smiling as Tannakin compared his use of Taldane to an old book. Leo liked old books, as a matter of fact, all the books he had read were old books. He couldn't remember seeing a new one. Raising an eyebrow when the elf called Taldane' Leo's 'own tongue' Leo responded in Elvish. see below Not sure who the 'he' is that smells of cheap wine - Nokham or the husband. I'll go with the latter. Ness wrinkled her nose as the smell of cheap wine wafted from the granny's man. Even for all his wife's complaining, the man had been seen playing cards at the Fishery. At Crook’s Nook, a brine shark elemental leaps right into the tavern from one of the trapdoors. The heroes are on hand to defeat it, earning the gratitude of the Osprey Club. The thieves decide to thank the heroes by committing minor crimes against the heroes’ rivals (or anyone they perceive to be the heroes’ rivals) and give the heroes the “credit.” These gestures undoubtedly land the heroes in trouble with Lardus Longsaddle, and the heroes must clear up the confusion. When Leo spoke of his preferred tongue, Ness nodded in understanding. "In my woodland home and with Verdi, I speak the Sylvan tongue. With the girls and the locals, I revert to the Common tongue and with my kin I speak Dwarven. You've a better ear for languages than I."

All maps are designed for for FoundryVTT - with walls, doors and windows set up. If you find a mistake, let me know. target locals, although outsiders are fair targets for con games or robberies. Heroes unafraid to step outside the law eventually come to Yanyismera’s attention, and she might arrange illicit smuggling jobs or daring raids on visiting ships. Rogues from Otari might

PF2E - Trouble in Otari (Paizo Inc)

Leo Strides forward (concentrating on his Dancing Lights), tap, tap, tapping, tapping his staff noisily upon the rubble-strewn flooring. The Witch then gives the Rat a stink eye! The Frightened giant rat goes down with the thrust (and quite a bit of assistance) of the short sword! Each individual adventure in 3 separate addons which can be added to your existing Roll20 campaigns! This includes: Chapter 1: Fishing for Adventure, Chapter 2: The Leadbuster Lads, and Chapter 3: Under a Three-Eyed Gaze The primary smithy in town specializes in crafting saws, axes, and other tools used in the lumber trade, but the skilled smiths here also produce quality armor, shields, and weapons. The owner of Blades for Glades is a misanthropic man named Carman Rajani, who’s as happy to sell a sword to split an orc as a hatchet to fell a tree. He’s descended from one of Otari’s founders and believes himself entitled to better treatment from the townspeople than his surly demeanor earns him.

This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions: About a half hour’s walk north of Otari is a sprawling swamp called the Fogfen. The ruined Gauntlight Keep lies within, overgrown with moss and overrun with vermin. The most mysterious feature of Gauntlight Keep is a lighthouse that towers above the ruins, curiously far from the shore. Gathering places are at the heart of every settlement, and quite a few adventuring parties first meet up in a tavern.Everything is free, but if you want to make a donation to my RPG book buying addiction, then feel free! She turns to the gathering crowd, drawing and flourishing her blade. "Is some assistance from passionate amateurs! We're your service to investigate all growling that doesn't come from a hungry, fishless belly. We have but one condition: if the monster be not a true monster, but rather a wild beast that is simply out of its proper context, we request the right to return it to its natural habitat, wherever that may be." Tannakin did you just sneak that Aid Diplomacy roll in there for One for All or did I not see it? Probably the latter! About This Content Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Adventure: Troubles in Otari Onward to adventure! This exciting adventure anthology expands the realm beyond the hometown introduced in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and brings thrilling new dangers to the heroes' doorstep! Designed for use with the rules in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and the perfect bridge to the exciting options of the full Pathfinder Core Rulebook , these adventures take your heroes to 4th level and beyond as they venture further into the nearby wilderness and face fearsome foes lurking all too close to home! Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment