276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DC Comics Batman, Bat-Tech Batcave, Giant Transforming Playset with Exclusive 4” Batman Figure and Accessories, Kids Toys for Boys Aged 4 and Up Perfect For Christmas

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you choose not to make your Take 3 payments, then you'll pay interest on your balance at your account rate.

Then kids can tilt the giant bat symbol to move different areas of the playset so Batman can jump into action, either launching projectiles or 'flying' off with the Batwing! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.With active lights and sounds, and an exclusive mini-Batman figurine, this playset offers endless hours of enjoyment, all folded into one neat, storable unit. Includes 40+ phrases and sounds along with an exclusive 10cm Batman action figure (Batmobile and other figures sold separately). This will be included within your account minimum payment request on your monthly statement and cannot be repaid using Take 3.

By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. Larger items, primarily outdoor or ride-on products are shipped directly from Hamleys partners and may take longer to arrive. This does not affect your statutory rights) If items are received back damaged, or missing items we are entitled to make a charge to cover the cost of this, and thus this may affect the amount credited to you.The top Power Pad can be turned to tilt the giant Bat-Signal and move the platforms to the projectile launcher or Batwing up and down, moving Batman around his lair. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we can't be held responsible for goods that have either been damaged or lost in transit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment