276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LASHTOPIA MASCARA

£6.125£12.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

v=1680193301","width":2000},{"alt":null,"id":33497140298021,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. What we love about this much-talked-about mascara is the fact that even if you start layering it up, lashes still look perfectly defined. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Lashtopia™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara provides up to 10 x lash volume* plus lifts and separates for fanned out fullness. Nourishing and conditioning minerals and moisturising ingredients keep lashes soft, while the whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless and gives you extra time for building your best volume.

It checks all the boxes for what I need in a mascara and after trying a tube, I see why it gets so many great reviews! The large brush features over 600 soft, staggered bristles to hold more mascara and coat every lash, while the tapered peak separates lashes. I left it on for my dinner plans but, within the first two hours, it looked like id gone to sleep wearing it and woken the next day with the it still on (you know the look). It offers high impact with minimum effort and can be layered to achieve everything from a naturally volumised effect to full-on dramatic eyelashes.

Smudge-, clump- and flake-resistant, the plush all-day mascara in carbon black effortlessly coats lashes with a whipped, mousse-like formula that is weightless. Coating each lash to create major volume, intense, deep-black mineral pigments makes this bareMinerals blackest mascara yet. Pump up the volume with the Lashtopia™ Volumising Mascara from bareMinerals; the brand’s best-selling volume-building mascara, which provides up to 10x the density whilst lifting and separating for fanned out, fluttery lashes.

She says that her lashes remain soft when using with no flaky residue on the rest of your eye with great volume. Choose from our cotton tote, drawstring bag or signature gift wrap options which include your personalised message from €3. Position the brush horizontally, with one of the reservoirs facing your lashes, as close to the root as possible. Since Estée Lauder discontinued “More than Mascara” I have had a time finding a good mascara that I do not react to some ingredients. Meet our best volumising mascara, new Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara, which provides up to 10x the lash volume* - all while lifting and separating for fanned out, fluttery eyelashes.I had been using essence mascara but it would irritate my eyes quite a bit by the end of the day and when I'd wash my face it was as hard to get off as waterproof. It doesn’t seem to smear or flake which is nice but I like a mascara that really enhances my lashes. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Get show-stopping volume, lift, separation and fanned out fluttery lashes with the bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara. The nourishing formulation is infused with castor seed oil and glycerin to moisturise lashes, meaning your lashes are cared for whilst you deliver an impactful and long-lasting dose of volume and colour.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bht, Phenoxyethanol.Intense, deep black mineral pigments provide maximum impact and all day wear- smudge, clump and flake-resistant. Flakey and clumpy, will not repurchase I absolutely loved this mascara when I first got it, but after a few wears it started to have some issues. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I thought, perhaps, it was just an old sample, and I got full size immediately just to find out about week later that it was getting dry and clumpy. Great mascara that creates nice volume, stays on well, doesn’t make my eyes itch and comes off well enough to not rip my eyelashes out. Committed to creating clean, conscious formulas that are kind to both your skin and the planet, bareMinerals are renowned for mineral makeup, seeking to enhance natural beauty. I have no use for an unreliable mascara although I do enjoy the softness of the brush and the result that I have straight after application.

The first time I tried it, it lengthened some but didn't give any volume at all, even after a couple of coats. From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. Best Mascara With just a few coats from this mascara, my lashes appear significantly fuller and more voluminous, giving my eyes a wide and awake look. Provides up to 10x the lash volume, while lifting and separating for fanned out, fluttery eyelashes. If you’re looking for sensational volume but also perfectly separated lashes that will be nourished every time you apply, bareMinerals’ Lashtopia mascara is the answer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment