276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maltina Non-Alcoholic Malt Drink 330ml Can (Pack of 6)

£14.975£29.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With this campaign, we want to show Nigerians that you do not have to be stereotyped into one thing. You are free to be different versions of yourself.” I have gone to several churches at least like three different churches where I was being prayed for and told that there is a spiritual mark on me but I choose not to believe, though am still a virgin and vow to keep myself till my wedding night (GOD WILLING).

Thus, from a humble beginning in 1946,the Company now has nine fully operational breweries from which its high quality products are produced and distributed to all parts of Nigeria, in addition to the two malting plants in Aba and Kaduna. It also has Sales Offices and Distribution Centres across the country. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Ask Him to come into your life and be your saviour. Let Him calm all your storms. Cast all your burdens on him, not on any church/pastor or prophet.my life. I never ever dated while I was in the university because I was book warm and my parents never bothered to ask about my relationship with other guys. When I went for my service year, I met a doctor and we only dated for a month before he left because he was so promiscuous. With the Own The Flavour campaign, Maltina is encouraging young Nigerians to freely express themselves on their own terms while owning their narrative and flavour of choice… With this campaign, we want to show Nigerians that you do not have to be stereotyped into one thing. You are free to be different versions of yourself.

C&M findings: Malt drinks cover the larger proportion of non-alcoholic beverage market in Nigeria with multinational companies, Guinness and NB, seeking to dominate the space. Malt drinks are increasingly being seen as healthy alternative to alcoholic drinks, and the market leaders are playing up this mind-set amongst consumers by developing and positioning their products along health benefits. After you did go to the churches, they told you what to do but you didn't believe. It leaves one confused cos one would think that is what you wanted to hear by going from church to church. Life will be too boring if we start eating only raw fruits and raw ugu vegetable because they are healthy. Whatever we do, whether we eat ourselves or give to our kids, moderation should be the keyword. We can give malt but let it not be that five school days in week, a child takes 5 cans of malt drink or 5 bottles of coca cola to school. Malt drinks help to keep you hydrated. No doubt, malt drinks contain large amounts of water which helps to detoxify, keep us cool, and refreshed. Not that you should substitute a bottle of malt for a nourishing glass of water, but any one of your choices can be a good substitute on a hot day.

Poundo Yam

Marketing experts view: A marketing expert, Jude Anuforo of Matrix Marketing, said: “It is not that they (Malt drinks) are real threat to the market for beers; these important variants (of Malt drinks) are finding a niche of their own by satisfying current lifestyle interests. Malt-based soft drink producers have certainly found inventive ways of breathing new life into old-time brands by updating the products and appealing to new consumer groups. Arguably, the most vibrant strand of growth may lie within the market for non- alcoholic malt beverages, Muslim populations in the West and some Christian groups that forbid the drinking of alcohol triggered the growth of the market.” These developments have increased competition in the market among the major brands such as Maltina, Amstel, produced by Nigeria Breweries Plc, NB, Malta Guinness, Malta Guinness low sugar, Dubic Malt and Guinness Malta herb, from the stable of Guinness and Grand malt and Beta malt produced by Intafact Beverages Limited, formerly SabMiller, a subsidiary of Abinbev Beverages.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment