276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dilly court collection 5 books set Series:3 (the best of daughtet,the best of sisters,the cockney angel,the cockney sparrow,the constant heart)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rose Munday, while standing on London’s Victoria docks as the wind bites through her shawl, realizes that she’s been abandoned by her sweetheart. Then there’s times a rough diamond, that looked destined to swing from a noose’s end, winds up being an absolute charmer and she finds herself falling for them, so the heroine’s got zero chance of escaping. The first flakes of snow are falling to the ground when Daisy Marshall, who is secretly engaged to her master’s son, finds she’s being jilted at the altar. Until recently I’ve also been doing the school run for my two granddaughters, but they are now old enough to look after themselves.

book in the heartwarming The Christmas Wedding: The first book in the heartwarming

Nicholas and Jay (who’s a dashing smuggler) however she also finds some dangerous new foes, that each threaten to destroy all that she has built. There’s a dashing man she was thinking would be the hero all of a sudden develops some unattractive traits and will upset Dilly, along with her heroine. Essie, after curiosity gets the better of her, follows this man and gets involved in something far greater than she could’ve ever imagined. With just a cluster of love letters to her name and all the hope of her sweetheart coming back to her fading, she finds she’s forging a new life with these unlikely companions.If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. To read more about the site or if you want a graphic to link to us, see the about page for more details. It was her wedding day… the roses and bluebells were blooming and their sweet-scent was filling the air, so why did Daisy feel the cold fingers of fear run down her spine? However the company is in dire straits, which forces Carrie to get work as Maria Colville’s companion.

book from the Runaway Widow: The spellbinding new spring 2022 book from the

There she’s welcomed warmly, however this village is poverty stricken, and suffering under a cruel Lord of the manor. Its a word that is a pet hate of mine and there are so many more pleasant descriptive words that yourself and or publishers could use in tune with the era that is being written about.When Maria and Carrie attempt tracking down Maria’s mom, they’ve got no clue about the secrets that they’ll soon discover. Sorry Dilly that doesn’t mean I’ll not continue to enjoy your books ,it’ll mean I’ll continue to replace got or get in my mind to the word /words I think should be written. The book covers of Dilly Court books are often beautifully designed, reflecting the historical, romantic, and London settings of her stories. Dilly Court grew up in northeast London and resides in Dorset on the beautiful Jurassic Coast with her husband with whom she has two grown kids and four grandkids. She risked everything to even get to London however, while she stumbles through the pea soup fog, she’s got nowhere to go, and nobody to turn to.

Series in Order by Dilly Court - FictionDB The Village Secrets Series in Order by Dilly Court - FictionDB

Her stories often unfold in the picturesque backdrop of London, providing a vivid and engaging read for both adult and young adult audiences. Filled with nostalgia, pacy stories, and great plucky heroines, all of which are set during the turn-of-the-twentieth century London. The Christmas Rose” is the third novel in the “River Maid” series and was released in the year 2018. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.

We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. Don’t forget to sign up for my new dedicated newsletter to receive exclusive extracts and competitions…as well updates on my new books! Essie Chapman, age twenty-four, lives with her dad in poverty stricken Limehouse, and working on the river as a boatman. At other times a rough diamond, who seemed destined to end up swinging from the scaffold in Newgate Prison, turns out to be an absolute charmer and I find myself falling in love with him, so the heroine has no chance of escape.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment