276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ATOTO A6 PF 7inch Double-DIN Android Car Stereo, DAB+ Ready, Wireless CarPlay, Wireless Android Auto, Mirrorlink, TouchScreen Car Radio, Dual Bluetooth, WiFi/BT/USB Tethering, HD LRV, 2G+32G, A6G2A7PF

£49.5£99.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This fully loaded kit comes with everything you need. You’ll receive a 20’ red power cable, 3’ ground cable, competition fuse holder, 20’ RCA interconnect, 4” wire ties, 6’ split loom tubing, and so much more. Because of this, you can install it right out of the box without a huge hassle. Unfortunately, this will not be the right fit for you if intense bass is something you need. This speaker system will reproduce passable bass, but it’s nothing special for deep sounds. They can’t produce as much balance or clarity as traditional car speakers: Car speakers for bass can’t produce as much balance or superior clarity as traditional car speakers. You won’t get the same crisp highs you might get from a traditional speaker setup or other speaker types. This is because they’re designed to handle the low frequencies, which can often drown out the higher frequencies. If you’re looking for something that can hand handle midrange frequencies, you may be able to find that here, but it will require more research to find the right one for you. Look for the best center channel speakers. Exclusive features are: 1).Latest Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX feature - Streams Wired Quality Sound, Wirelessly,(to enable this feature,your smartphone needs to support Bluetooth aptX,too); 2).Ultra powerful Toshiba pre-amplifier inside with higher RMS power output & excellent performance. Car speakers from 2Ω to 8 Ω are all supported; Most preamplifiers can only power 4 Ω- 8 Ω,but certain users may add 2Ω door speakers to replace factory one for powerful listening; Then, pair this up with the easy usability through the touchscreen function. You also get gesture controls on the screen that makes things even more interesting for you. You won’t have any issues figuring out the functionalities and different options of this stereo system. I’ve gone above and beyond to evaluate one of the best double DIN head unit. Finding the best HUD for your car takes a lot of time, and this is why I’ve decided to shorten it by acting as a real consumer.

They’re made from quality material: Components like the woofer cone, amplifier, silk dome tweeter, and voice coils are made from better materials than a factory stereo and will be able to produce a better range of sounds as well as more power output. This superior durability is what draws many people to aftermarket speakers built for punchy bass response. Add Atoto Dash camera - dash video’s can be displayed directly on the radio (easy to prove fault in an accident right on the spot). May support other dashcams, but the Atoto 44P2 is plug and play via USB, 1080P resolution at a bargain price. To sum up, the Atoto A6 has to be one of the best car stereos you can get within a budget. It comes with many features and functionality that you can hardly even expect within that price tag. When we look at the finished product, you can see that it doesn’t sit flush. This was the sacrifice they made to have physical buttons. In the case where your car speakers focus more on the low bass frequencies than the higher frequencies, the speaker will have a larger woofer. This is because the larger woofer can handle the low frequencies better than a smaller one.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

Note: You MUST have Wifi-hotspot available on your phone, otherwise you will not be able to provide a data connection for google maps, apps, ect. I have not found a way around this. Also, be sure you have plenty of data. The downside to car speakers for bass is that they can’t produce as much balance or clarity as traditional car speakers. This is because they’re designed to handle the low frequencies, which can often drown out the higher frequencies. How Car Speakers for Bass Work Also note that the newest model has flush “capacitive” buttons (behind the glass), which has a big air gap between the glass and the substrate layers of the display. This can result in a parallax effect on the screen, some users complained about that. You can use Bluetooth tethering for the torque app on your Android OS by enabling it in your device’s Settings menu under Wireless & Networks. Then, you can turn on Bluetooth Tethering from the same menu. After that, connect to the available network and open up the torque app. Is there a way to improve audio quality when using play store on my android phone? My last observation is related to the screen. There’s some glare when the sun is shining brightly. But if you get the Pro version, then it’s solved. A few costumers tried to add a screen protector.

There are several versions of the ATOTO available. For a list of differences- see the brochure link below . I went with the A6 pro because it has the best quality screen and amplifier. I opted to exclude the gesture control, seems useless when you have steering wheel controls. Remarkable color contrast and the top-notch sensitivity touch screen is a bonus for the price it is offered at! Gesture Control Lastly, the constant firmware update keeps you up to date with the new features, that too with such reasonable pricing. It is quite hard to believe! Key Features What I’ve noticed that the apps are updated at a snail’s pace. I mean, it’s a real pain sitting and waiting to get that Spotify up to date. Operating system is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). You can add additional apps (Alexa, Hound, Pushbullet) to add features such as voice activation of phone calls, pushing text messages, and voice searches. Voice calling works fine, but hands free texting is not an option (I have not found a way around this yet). There is no text messaging “banner or popup” like you would see displayed on a smartphone.

Welcome to Tacoma World!

One of the most impressive factors of this stereo system is its connectivity feature. You get two Bluetooth connectivity options along with Wi-Fi connectivity compatibility. Adding to that comes the USB feature that lets you use flash drives on your system as well. There is nothing more that you could ask from this unit at all. There’s no video out for this double din car stereo. It means you can’t use it with TVs in the headrest. I believe there are workarounds for this problem.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment