276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lidl Ultimate Speed Car & Motorcycle Battery Charger For all 6V or 12V car and motorcycle batteries with 1.2-120Ah capacity

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

AGM batteries are often specified on cars with stop/start - the Aldi/Lidl and CTEK chargers handle AGM by using the "cold" 14. 7v setting.

Lidl EV Charging | UK National Rollout | Pod Point

use them fairly often (caravan leasure battery maintenance mainly) along with dads car if its not come out the garage for a week to keep it healthy... OK, so I admit to impulse buying occasionally when wandering around the 'specials' in Lidl and Aldi. This multi-stage battery charger was the result of one such browse. A modern Aldi/Lidl smart charger, with 3. 6-4. 0 Ah rating should be capable of recharging from absolutely flat to 90+% fully charged in around 24 hours but may take another 24 hours of float charging to show 4 LEDS - at 12. 3v the OP's battery should have got to 90+% in around 15 hours. Charger is my existing charger bought for charging 12v batteries it is a smart one recommended several times in these forums for leisure batteries from Lidl/Aldi. It is a Ultimate Speed ULGD 3. 8 A1 Output at 12V 0. 8/3. 8ALook at a typical smart charger charging curve to see what happens - look here for more info http://batteryuniversity. com/learn/article/charging_the_lead_acid_battery

ULTIMATE SPEED ULGD 3.8 A1 OPERATION MANUAL Pdf Download ULTIMATE SPEED ULGD 3.8 A1 OPERATION MANUAL Pdf Download

Most car batteries are only good for 3 years from new, and in stop/start cars many need to be replaced at 5 years regardless of performance. KFZ-BATTERIELADEGERÄT ULGD 10 A1 VEHICLE BATTERY CHARGER ULGD 10 A1 CHARGEUR DE BATTERIE POUR VOITURE ULGD 10 A1 Take the car to a good local auto electrician who can do a FOC "drop-test" on the battery to determine it's condition. A clone of the Swedish C-Tek for a quarter of the price. Anyone who has bought one of these will tell you how versatile it is. It is a fully 'intelligent' charger - 6v and 12v, it will safely charge a completely dead battery and also has a desulphation mode that justifies the price of the unit alone. Whatever the problem was, the CTEK has worked like a dream. It's pretty much identical to the LIDL charger except for the colour and design.

Halfords is where people I know go but I think they out to sell batteries. Wasn't impressed by them with last car they didn't know how to test a battery they couldn't see Negative terminal. I had to show them how! Take the car to a good local auto electrician who can do a FOC "drop-test" on the battery to determine it's condition." After leaving the charger attached for over 2 days, it still claimed to be charging and when the charger was removed, the above readings were the same. I find the lidil battery charges very slow to fully charge a battery and if it is very flat find mine cant work out what to do. I have to use and old fashioned battery charger for a couple of hours then switch to the lidil one. As of 10th March 2023: All Lidl 50kW+ rapid chargers cost 65p per kWh. 7kW and 22kW fast chargers cost 40p per kWh.

Charging Car Battery With Lidl/aldi Smart Charger - Towcar Charging Car Battery With Lidl/aldi Smart Charger - Towcar

Had my car battery on charge all day and was 12. 3 v before starting and the charger has 3 marks showing and charging at 13. 9 v. The CTEK smart chargers always had conditioning modes - the Aldi/Lidl smart chargers also have that mode. The charger has various safety features, including overcharging and short-circuit protection, ensuring the battery is not damaged during the charging process. Its compact size and lightweight design make it easy to carry and store, making it an ideal accessory for those who need to charge their batteries on the go.

Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141; Very happy with the CTEK and even though it cost more, it has a 5 year guarantee. It looks similar to the LIDL one but actually works, which is nice. Also says you can connect it while the battery is connected to the car. The LIDL manual says you have to disconnect the car terminals which can be problematic if you don't know your radio code. CarGurus UK Limited, c/o Legalinx Limited, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent St, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment