276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bare Bottom Spankings: Red Bottom Tales

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From jam making, to knitting, cooking, pickling, gardening and…discipline of naughty girls, or…to be more precise, daughters.

Schneeland barebottom spanking - video Dailymotion Schneeland barebottom spanking - video Dailymotion

Like the fire in the plump bottom of our naughty girl, news of the good irls downfall began to spread. Unlike the blank example above, it was filled in, the reason for the detention being, ‘Not respecting teaching staff’. I screamed as I now realised chastisement was at hand but Dad took no notice and lowered my knickers to my ankles – then I was put across his knee. I still remember seeing CASEY'S SHADOW with my parents and Walter Mathau (who all kids in the 1970s loved because of his role in the BAD NEWS BEARS) tells his bratty son to pull down his pants, as he was removing a belt.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Unlike the other two types, which are about him as much as they are about you, these enjoyment spankings are mostly about you - your fun, your stress relief, your feelings of strength and control, and the deep satisfaction you can get from having your man love you enough to endure some discomfort to bring you joy. Waiting after the spanking: After I have spanked you, Missy, you will stand before me for a period of time, with your bottom exposed and you will be permitted to rub your stinging bottom during this period of time, Little Miss Smarting Bottom. Talking can help clarify the situation: either helping the child realize why their decision was a bad one or helping you realize that your child didn't misbehave after all. The intensity and duration of these spankings depends entirely on whatever you feel like at the time, usually from low to high.

Pulling Her Panties Down – Our Bottoms Burn Pulling Her Panties Down – Our Bottoms Burn

The nun would take me to a room and make me drop my pants and underwear and put me over her knee and paddle me. It was the only spanking that she ever gave me for doing something that I had not done just to get a spanking. Not hitting too hard is even more important with a spanking on the bare bottom and/or younger children. Naturally most spankings in movies are done with no real spanking taking place; off camera, maybe padding, clever editing, etc. It had the ability to sting like a piece of wood, yet flexible enough to wrap around the curve of a pert young buttock.You are not too old for a spanking, Samantha, and I hope you remember that – because this can be done again, and worse. Whilst this was happening, Mummy went to the cupboard under the stairs, to take out the right footed, size nine slipper. Spanking in front of others, especially friends or siblings, can be intensely embarrassing for your child. Sorry that I do not have any pics to illlustrate these 10 stages, but, I think that you get the picture.

spanking - LiveJournal My 10 Stage Ritual of a good long hard spanking - LiveJournal

When I finally reached the final bell and shuffled off to home, I was dreading what was sure to be an exceptionally long chewing out and the forthcoming sentence. The intensity and duration of these spankings also varies depending on the severity and nature of his infraction, but generally speaking range from mid to extreme. You can stand there for five minutes, and think about what you have done, put your hands on your head and leave your red bottom on show! Then we hit a bump in the road and the back doors flew open tossing us and the mattress out the back. For example, if your child keeps pushing people while playing, take the toy away for now and tell them why.

Even the man with the bowler hat who sat in the same seat every day started to smile, and greet her with a tipping of the hat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment