276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lottie Brooks's Totally Disastrous School-Trip (Lottie Brooks, 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lottie Brooks is 11 ¾, and her life is already officially over - not only is she about to start high school without any friends or glamorous swooshy hair, she's just discovered she's too flat-chested to wear a bra!

I was devastated when I finished it because I loved the book so much that I wanted to continue reading it so much. The fourth book in this hilarious bestselling series full of friendship, family and first experiences from the creator of Hurrah for Gin. Enter a world of wonder in this classic adventure from top-ten bestselling children's author, Ben Miller. This is a user generated post from our Arts Award on Voice community and was not edited by the Voice team.

Aveline Jones loves reading ghost stories, so a dreary half-term becomes much more exciting when she discovers a spooky old book. The hilarious new sequel to The Extremely Embarrassing Life of Lottie Brooks by the bestselling creator of Hurrah for Gin. A lead role in the spring musical gives Lottie a chance to dazzle her mega-crush Daniel with her talent as a singing crab but it's not all singing and dancing at Kingswood High. Lottie Brooks LOVES Christmas - there's presents, all the KitKat Chunkys you can eat AND no school for two weeks! My 9-year-old daughter devoured it in two nights, and all I could hear from her was giggling and the occasional 'Mum!

Still look like a tomatoAm stuck indoors whilst my friends go bowling without me (rude)My parents are leaving me to go out on a 'Date Night'. Will Lottie survive the festivities intact or will she have to hide in the fort of shame until it's all over?

Katie has managed to capture the essence of what this group think and feel in a positive, life-affirming fashion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment