276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml (japan import) [Badartikel]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We understand the importance of quality and trust when it comes to skincare and beauty. That's why we diligently verify our supply chain, working closely with the brands and authorised distributors to bring you genuine products that meet the highest standards. Ideally start with dry skin! If your hands or face are wet, be sure to dry them before using. These products need to be applied to dry skin with dry hands. That said, the Speedy Cleansing Oil is advertised to work even if you have wet hands.

cleansing oil? (Specifically for dirty pores ) : r Favorite cleansing oil? (Specifically for dirty pores ) : r

Dispense 3 pumps of the cleansing oil into dry hands and massage gently onto your face. Be sure to do this step before you wet/wash your face as the water reacts with the product to give you that deep clean. After massaging for a little while, wet your hands with water and continue massaging. This is where the product will turn white slightly to show it’s emulsifying. Rinse everything off with water to reveal your beautifully refreshed and throughly cleansed face. Apply the oil all over your dry face, gently massaging it into your makeup in circular motions. Spend a bit more time on any areas with heavy or waterproof makeup, such as around the eyes and mouth, but you shouldn’t need to rub too hard. After around 30 seconds to a minute, it should feel like your makeup has been dissolved.

One of the pluses of Softymo is that it rinses off easily, leaving no residue. I have found with other oil cleansers I have to really scrub to remove the oil, or it takes a long time to fully remove it… but not with Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil. My skin feels properly cleansed and smooth afterwards. The formula was renewed in 2016 to better clear pores. Hi Mia. Thank you for the tip. I have tried some products from Beauty of Joseon before but not the cleansing oil. Hope you have a lovely day.

Cleansing Oil - Kose Softymo Deep Japan’s No.1 Bestselling Cleansing Oil - Kose Softymo Deep

This first option is the most-sold, most-reviewed and highest-rated product from this range! It also has a super affordable price tag, making it a great starting point if you’ve never tried a cleansing oil before. It allows you to dip your toe into the world of cleansing oils, without the need to invest in one of the more luxury cleansers. Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil is really lightweight and it is a really nice cleansing oil to use. But that doesn’t mean that I love it.

Table of Contents

It doesn’t leave an oily residue like some cleansing oils can and is also ok to use on sensitive skin. The bottle should last me about 2-3 months if I use it everyday which I think is fantastic value for money, especially compared to the other cleansing oils that are out there for double, if not triple the price!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment