276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GODOX X1R-C Canon receiver Wireless Flash Receiver Canon cameras and MI shoe Wireless LCD Flash Transmitter Godox 2.4G trigger system

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Přijímač X1R-C je možné synchronizovat s řídícími jednotkami Godox X1T-C nebo Godox Xpro. Ve spojení s těmito jednotkami nabídne plnou podporu TTL komunikace, vysokorychlostní synchronizaci (HSS až do 1/8000s), bezdrátové ovládání blesku (mód blesky, kompenzace expozice blesku, výkon blesku, zoom blesku, …). With the transmitter you are able to control the power of five different groups. It is also possible to mix TTL and manual modes simultaneously. The X1-C shares a number of features with most other TTL triggers currently available on the market, such as HSS and TTL, but also manages to distinguish itself among the competition. On the transmitter a TTL pass-through hot-shoe can be found and it is possible to set a HSS pre-sync timing. PC sync input and output is available on the transmitter as well. WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Use a combination of 5 groups and 32 channels to trigger an almost unlimited number of Godox and other compatible flashes. Easily control flash settings using the big and clear LCD panel that offers convenient access to settings and flash modes.

Once connected, if the initial connection seems a little weak or the flash is firing at random due to interference, you can select from 32 channels until you find a clean one that is interference-free. The X1R-C receiver is compatible with the Godox 2.4Ghz RF radio system. It should work with an X2T-C transmitter. From the Godox X2T-C Manual You can do as tdwesbo said and place your 430EX II and 530EX II flash units on Godox X1R-C receivers and control them from the XPRO.Mmmh? I'm lost and wondered if anyone knows the answer on how to get the Canon to fire as well. I even tried to put the canon on the optical signal (that wave icon) but, it didn't go off either. Xpro-C TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can not only control the flashes with built-in Godox Wireless X system e.g.camera flashes,outdoor flashes and studio flashes,but also can control the Canon original flashes when using in combination with X1R-C receiver DPReview - Sailorblue - Review of Selens 65cm 26" Foldable Collapsible Beauty Dish Softbox & Honeycomb Grid Flash In this review, I’ll look at the Godox X1T-S and the Godox X1R-S. You could probably work it out, but the X1 is the model, the T is a transmitter, R is the receiver, and S is Sony. C, Canon, N, Nikon and other options are also available.

I am also looking for a solution for triggering my Canon Speedlight 580 ex using Godox trigger. Thanks for the information. I use the 580exii flashes with the Godox X1 C (for canon) and they come in a set of Trigger and Receiver. Now I can mount a flash to my camera and trigger another off camera. These make up a very nice portable kit. The light stand and umbrella collapse to about 3" diameter x 20" long so they are easy to store or transport.

Godox X1R-C | Wireless radio receiver for Canon

Considering the price, there is very little to fault with the Godox X1 system. It puts in a solid performance, and considering the price, the build quality and function are exceptional. This flash Trigger can be used on the following Canon EOS series camera models:1Dx mark II,1Dx,5Ds/5Dsr,5DIV,5D Mark III,5D Mark II,5D,7D Mark II 7D 6D 80D,70D,60D,50D,500D 450D,400D Digital,350D DIGITAL,100D,1200D,1000D,1100D,M5,M3 LCD DISPLAY: The Godox X1R Receiver comes equipped with a LCD display allowing you to see any changes you make,allowing for precise control even in low light situations. You can do as tugwilson suggested and sell your 430EX II and 580EX II and replace them with Godox TT685 (there isn't a TT680) or V860II flash units but the cost will be significant.

What is the cheapest/ish way for me to get the 580EXII to fire off camera (preferably in manual power mode) when it sees an Einstein firing? I.e. without needing to slave the Einsteins to a whole new system.Bezdrátový radiový přijímač Godox X1R-C je určený pro originální blesky Canon (430EX II / 580EX II / 600EX-RT / 430EX III-RT / 600EX II RT) a blesky dalších výrobců podporující komunikaci E-TTL II. Přijímač je také možné připojit ke studiovému blesku pomocí synchronizačního kabelu (synchronizační kabel není součástí balní) a využít možnosti vysokorychlostní synchronizace s časy až do 1/8000s i se studiovými blesk (metoda HyperSync). Godox X1-C radio trigger set consists of separate X1T-C transmitter and X1R-C receiver units, with X1R-C receivers being compatible with MK II style Canon compatible speedlites like the 580EX II and 600EX-RT etc, as well as Canon E-TTL compatible flashes like Godox V860II-C for example.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment