276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LactoSpore® (Bacillus Coagulans) Plus Spore Based Probiotic | 120 Capsules - 4 Month Supply | Bloating Relief/Gut Health | 15 Billion CFU/g | Includes Digestive Enzymes & Prebiotic Inulin | UK Made

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Totally. And I don’t break out. I feel good. I feel like my gut health is stronger than ever before. So just an example of we’ll be writing a newsletter on this whole topic. So typically Mark, people are not making these products, although you could. And there’s-

In a world full of pollution, processed foods, sugar, pharmaceuticals, too much time indoors and not enough access to high quality air or high nutrient foods, it can be a struggle for the body to work as optimally as it could. Add to that a lifestyle filled with stress-inducing deadlines, work schedules, relationship issues and financial instability. It’s no wonder our gut health definitely isn’t as vibrant and healthy as it could be. Myeloperoxidase (MPO) among other cellular enzymes is responsible for the production of free radicals which leads to the cellular oxidative stress ( 43). Oxidative stress is linked with the variety of human conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, cancers, cardiovascular diseases, depression and other neurodegenerative disease ( 43, 44). MPO has also been studied in various clinical trials as an inflammatory biomarker and used to diagnose the IBD and pro-oxidative processes in patients with depression ( 44, 45). By considering the clinical importance of MPO and its clinical relation with IBS and depression, we investigated the serum level of MPO in this study. In this study, myeloperoxidase demonstrated a significant decrease in B. coagulans MTCC 5856 (2 × 10 9 spores) receiving patients from the baseline to the end of study (day 90) unlike the placebo group. This further validates the clinical efficacy of B. coagulans MTCC 5856 in patients experiencing major depression symptoms with IBS. Is there an example, not that you have to mention a particular product, but is there an example sometimes where you might bring in a particular strain of a probiotic because it’s been shown to do really well for a patient that has a specific condition? So Mark, take us a little bit deeper really on the topic of why do we need probiotics and how can they be beneficial? Like what are actually the things that they make a difference on when it comes to our health? But yes, on the topic of what we’ve been up to with our product Gut Food, and go to gutfood.com and learn a little bit more about it and join the wait list, we thought a deep dive into the topic of probiotics would be a fantastic fit for not just chatting about our product, but answering people’s questions. So Mark, I’m going to take you big picture and just say why do we need probiotics in the first place? And when was the first time that you encountered in your journey and even had heard the term probiotic?So a couple last things on the topics of probiotics. Almost everybody in the world has taken an antibiotic at some point in time, and people are always curious about that. On one extreme, there’s this deep, deep, deep fear that, “Oh my gosh, I’ve heard so much about the gut microbiome from functional medicine doctors and experts like yourself and I’m just worried to take an antibiotic ever.” And on the other side it’s like, “The data’s way overblown. We’re fine, antibiotics, the body’s resilient.” Tell us where you lie on that spectrum of things.

We look at your microbiome and we look at what’s there, what’s not there. And I do this now. I say, “Oh, you don’t have enough of this or that, so I’m going to fix this or that.” So I do that, but we’re going to be more sophisticated about it and be able to make custom probiotics for people. Laboratory parameters, anthropometric and vital signs were within the normal clinical range during the 90 days of supplementation in placebo and LactoSpore ® groups. There was a significant decrease in the clinical symptoms like bloating, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain and stool frequency in the patient group receiving LactoSpore ® when compared to placebo group (p < 0.01). Similarly, disease severity also decreased and the quality of life increased in the patient group compared to placebo group. Majeed, M., Majeed, S., Nagabhushanam, K., Natarajan, S., Sivakumar, A., Ali, F., Pande, A., & Karri, S. K. (2016). Evaluation of the stability of Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 during processing and storage of functional foods. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 51(5), 1149-1155. https://doi.org/10.1111/ijfs.13087

Allergens

So one of the things that we want to chat about when it comes to eating probiotic-rich foods, which also includes some prebiotics in there as well, we’ll do a whole nother episode on prebiotics, so the research shows that eating a high fermented food diet increases diversity in the microbiome and decreases inflammatory markers. So the question is what are some examples of some of the top fermented foods that many people can include on a daily basis to tap into some of these benefits that the research is showing?

The study concluded that the B. coagulans MTCC 5856 at a dose of 2 × 10 9 cfu/day along with standard care of treatment was found to be safe and effective in diarrhea predominant IBS patients for 90 days of supplementation. Hence, B. coagulans MTCC 5856 could be a potential agent in the management of diarrhea predominant IBS patients. CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you. The safety outcomes were measured by: 1) Physical examination and vitals, 2) Assessment of reported adverse events (AEs), if any. The primary efficacy outcomes were measured by 1) modified gastro intestinal (GI) discomfort questionnaire for bloating, vomiting and diarrhea [ 16] 2) Stool frequency and consistency by subjective evaluation using Bristol stool form score [ 17]. 3) Self assessment of abdominal pain, measured on a 10 cm visual analog scale –VAS [ 18], 2) The secondary efficacy outcomes were measured by 1) Physician’s global assessment for disease severity [ 19], 2) A 34 item IBS quality of life (QOL) questionnaire [ 20]. Statistical analysis

Side Effects

The study concluded that LactoSpore ® along with standard care of treatment was found to be safe and effective in diarrhea predominant IBS patients for 90 days of supplementation. Hence, LactoSpore ® could be a potential agent in the management of diarrhea predominant IBS patients. A balanced gut microbiome plays a crucial role in maintaining a robust immune system. Lactospore's ability to promote a healthy gut environment indirectly boosts the immune system, helping to ward off infections and maintain overall health (5). 2. Mental Health and Cognitive Function FAO/WHO. Health and nutritional properties of probiotics in food including powder milk with live lactic acid bacteria, Report of a Joint FAO/WHO expert consultation on evaluation of health and nutritional properties of probiotics in food including powder milk with live Lactic acid bacteria. Córdoba, Argentina: 2001. Available at: ftp://ftp.fao.org/docrep/fao/009/a0512e/a0512e00.pdf. Accessed 24 February 2016.AQ7

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment