276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Catastrophic Friendship Fails of Lottie Brooks (Lottie Brooks, 2)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ma kujutan ette, et peamisele sihtrühmale ehk eelteismelistele tüdrukutele peaks see raamat küll väga meeldima, aga soovitan seda lugeda ka tänaste või tulevaste teismeliste vanematel ja vanavanematel. Może za kilka lat technologicznie coś się pozmienia i Lottie będzie mniej "na czasie" i aktualna, ale z drugiej strony dojrzewanie jest takie samo niezależnie od realiów, więc ta książka ma jakąś szansę się "nie zestarzeć" Świetnie są tu oddane dziewczyńskie problemy okresu 10-12 lat . No co jak co, ale za każdym razem, gdy tylko pojawiała się w książce miałam ochotę rozerwać ją na strzępy. And yes, again, pages are filled with Katie's brilliant signature stick drawings and speech bubbles.

Lottie Brooks (Lottie Brooks The Mega-Complicated Crushes of Lottie Brooks (Lottie Brooks

Jeżeli ktoś lubi Dziennik Cwaniaczka to to też powinno mu się spodobać bo jest to bardzo podobne tylko to jest bardziej „dziewczyńska wersja”.She might as well give up now and go into hibernation with her hamsters Sir Barnaby Squeakington and Fuzzball the Third. Ditmaal vriendschap (en vervelende mensen die Amber heten en op moeten rotten), toneel (zo leuk dat ze dat stuk gingen spelen), ongesteldheid en puberdingen, Daniel en Dan the Man (waar ik zo om heb gelachen en ook zo Lottie aangemoedigd om naar Daniel te stappen), familie (ik vond het wel jammer dat moeder zo weinig leek te geven om haar dochter, gelukkig veranderde dat later, of iets in ieder geval) en nog eens familie (want er is een nieuwe baby in het gezin! The pacing was brilliant - it wasn't too slow or repetitive, and it had just enough action to make it exciting and realistic. I found it EXTREMELY funny but also EXTREMELY relatable because Lottie’s life could probably relate to a lot of 12 yo girls now!

The Extremely Embarrassing Life of Lottie Brooks (Lottie The Extremely Embarrassing Life of Lottie Brooks (Lottie

Lottie Brooks is back for spring term at secondary school, and with her best friends, Jess and Molly, at her side, she can face anything. I also remember shaving my legs for the first time with one of my dad’s old razors and doing a really bad job of it, just like Lottie does in book one. This book balances the silly moments and the more emotional ones very well - early on we learn Lottie has two hamsters, 'Professor Barnaby Squeakington and Fuzzball the 3rd', who she confides all her problems to in her best friend Molly's absence - the same best friend who defended her in primary school when people bullied Lottie over her lazy eye. Lottie definitely prefers creative subjects like art and English, she’d do a lot better at school if she wasn’t daydreaming all the time though. No amount of coaxing about the utter joy of a book had worked before, but Katie has managed to capture what this group think and feel in a positive, gently parent-mocking, life-affirming fashion.The Lottie Brooks books are written by author, illustrator (of the infamous stick drawings) and Hurrah for Gin parenting blogger Katie Kirby, who has captured a generation of readers aged 9-12 years with her hilarious middle-grade series. It’s hard not to laugh out loud when Lottie accidentally sticks her face to her pillow with marmite, toothpaste and honey, and the hilarity is multiplied by simple illustrations in the form of stick figures with speech bubbles. Keďže middlegrade je taký môj "safe space", ktorý čítam hlavne kvôli oddychu (a vlastnému potešeniu), tak mi Lottie Brooksová veľmi dobre padla. Autor näitab nende eelnemisega seotud muresid ja rõõme, on informatiivne neile, kel see ees ja toetav neile, kellele teema tuttav.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment