276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Father Fox Work, Spreadsheet, Freak in The Sheets - Colleague Gift Mug

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No more forgetting about items because they get buried to the back (and you'll be saving money, too! So, whether you're crunching numbers at work or just enjoying a lazy morning at home, make sure you have the "Freak In The Sheets" Mug by your side! Whoever invented this, I can’t thank more than I should because everything was really well thought to accommodate all our utensils, a huge plus to the quality and elegance of this product. We tried this with both a jar candle and a glass bowl with some wax melts, and it worked perfectly for both. She especially loves to have the scent of candles throughout the day, but because of our pets, we can't have lit candles.

v=1700167795","width":2500},{"alt":null,"id":32112958537948,"position":8,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. A storage lid organizer so the clutter of the Tupperware drawer immediately disappears (you know the one! And reusable label stickers to easily organize your fridge or claim your food from roomies and co-workers.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. I recently moved and ended up with a much smaller kitchen, so I've been doing everything I can to make sure there's a place for everything and no wasted space.

An amazing gift for family or friends, guaranteed to put a smile on someone’s face during these challenging times.Promising reviews: "Great, sticks well to our plastic containers, and they haven't come off in the dishwasher yet even on the bottom rack. If you know someone who is though, a colleague at work perhaps, then get them this as a gift so they can sit down on excel and do whatever it is they do to get a kick out of it.

The remote allows you to control the brightness of the candle, set a timer for auto on and off, and you can control how bright you want the actual candle inside the glass. Promising review: "This is the second set of these I've purchased (bought two different colors to change out when one set is in the laundry), and I completely love them.The cans roll easily from the top of the rack down to the bottom where they sit in a little cradle waiting to be used. An arc floor lamp that'll add the perfect amount of light to your space without making it as bright as the sun (yikes).

A humidifier tank-cleaning fish you'll cherish as much as Ariel (the Little Mermaid) does her BFF Flounder — it'll kill up to 99% of odor causing bacteria so you can continue to keep your room nice and moist all winter long. This set comes with up to 80 water-resistant labels (yes, that many) and covers everything from brown sugar and garlic salt to coffee and tea. I also like how long the water of this diffuser lasts — I always add my favorite essential oil in it when I go to sleep every night without worrying it will run out of water. v=1698846452","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":32058937934044,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.

I have one holding my cutting boards (four standard plastic boards) and another holding my foil, cling wrap, and parchment paper boxes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment