276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Appleton Estate 21 Years Old Rum, 70 cl

£14.555£29.11Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A 21-year-old rum from Jamaica's Appleton Estate that honours its lush, picturesque home - Jamaica's Nassau Valley. It’s made up of rums that have been aged for a minimum of twenty-one years in balmy Jamaican conditions. Aged for a minimum of 21 years, these rums are hand blended using Appleton's proven techniques and then placed in oak barrels for one year to bring the blend together.

I know that this sounds mean but I also bought a bottle of Bacardi Gold just in case any visitors wanted a tot of rum. They mention that its an amazingly smooth run, an excellent drop of rum and that its beautifully and traditionally designed. Appleton Estate is rooted in Jamaican tradition; the spirit of its people not only refines their rum but also defines who they are. I know there are a plethora of flavors that master blender Joy Spence has captured so I will just enjoy them as balanced as they are. This extraordinary 70cl aged rum represents the pinnacle of Jamaican rum-making artistry, crafted from a hand-selected blend of rums aged for a minimum of 21 years.The rums that make up 21 year old are hand - selected, flavour and sensorial bouquet they bring to the blend and each has been aged for at least 21 years. Today I tried it again and thought I would have changed my mind considering my love for the more spanish style rums.

However, products do change and are improved regularly, so information regarding ingredients, nutrition, dietary and allergy advice may also change. One sip of the bold, smooth, and aromatic flavors that make up the warm, comforting tones of liquid gold known as Appleton Estate Rums will ignite strong sensations within you. As for its flavour profile, it’s a symphony of flavours on the palate with notes of vanilla, orange peel, nutmeg, coffee and cocoa. v=1520268978","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":442607173713,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0. Der 21 jährige ist ein tolles Getränk, für mich so ziemlich das Beste was man in dieser Preisklasse und in der Qualität - ich sage nur 'Nicht nachgezuckert' - finden kann.Now I could go and try to figure out what all those nuance flavors are but my palate just ain't that edjimacated so I won't even try. Each bottle is individually numbered and comes with a signed aging certificate by master blender Joy Spence. Nestled in the heart of Jamaica, the Appleton Estate is dedicated to distilling authentic rum using the Nassau Valley’s unique, lush and fertile terrain. This Jamaican masterpiece boasts a complex and layered profile, with notes of sweet toffee, warm spice, and a subtle oakiness that lingers on the palate.

Dive into the exquisite world of Appleton Estate 21-Year-Old Rum, a masterful Jamaican creation that will redefine your perception of aged rum! Boasting an unparalleled depth of flavour and character with notes of deep oak, rich vanilla, and delicate cocoa, Appleton 21-Year-Old Rum delivers an exquisite sipping experience that will delight rum connoisseurs and enthusiasts alike. Appleton Estate 21 Years Rum is a true testament to the art of rum-making, and a must-try for anyone looking to indulge in a premium, aged spirit. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.Appleton Estate 21 Year Old is a blend of rums that have been aged for a minimum of 21 years, hand blended using Appleton's proven techniques and then placed in oak barrels for one year to bring the blend together. I am a bit suspicious about this rum : very verrrry smooth, almost artificial and absolutely odd for a 21y spirit . Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Due to the unprecedented impact of the Covid-19 virus and exceptionally high demand for our service your deliveries will take longer than usual. Definitely a sipping rum and one to drink on special occasions and definitely only share if you have to.

A blend of rums that have been matured for at least 21 years, it offers notes of rich vanilla, orange peel, nutmeg, freshly-brewed coffee and dark chocolate throughout the palate and lingering in the finish. Appleton Estate 21 Year Old is aminimum age' rum as indicated by the number 21 displayed on the bottle. The spirit itself is simply delicious, with an extraordinary richness and incredible creamy mouthfeel. The estate where the sugarcane is harvested, processed, distilled, and aged encompasses over 11,000 acres in the Nassau Valley. That's why their Insignia is made of five iconic Jamaican emblems blended together, telling a unique story made of passion, dedication and joy.the bottle is beautiful and the wood stopper and natural cork are a must but it would be so cool if the logo on the top of the stopper would have been laser etched rather than inked on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment