276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seducing the Playboy (Hot Nights series Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So since the "Top Ten" thread had such a lively response I thought I'd try to spark somc conversation with something different with a favorite from each season.(one only) Dar, I guess that's one more point we differ on because I do get that sense from Lee. In the scene immediately after he leaves Billy's office after his arugment with Qudd, you see him looking up for a moment as if silently praying or maybe looking for a sign...then again in the scene in Francine's car when he is on the verge of tears and tells Francine that Billy took him off the case.

The female lead is amazing. Bright and high spirited, her actions in the book are quite something. I would go into detail but I would spoil the book and that would be such a pity, she is so surprising and her actions keep being unexpected throughout the book. Amanda has inherited this once magnificent house. A house that unbeknownst to her is already occupied with ethereal beings bent on seduction. Or at the very least otherworldly. Are they good? Are they evil? Honestly we never really find out one-way or the other. What could have been a very good ghost story sadly felt as if it had been cut drastically short just as it was reaching the most interesting part. Comencé a leer este libro con muchas expectativas pues me atrajo bastante la sinopsis, pero me he llevado un chasco, la historia es bastante simple, no podría decir que es cliché porque los personajes no son para nada los típicos de una historia romántica, creo que les falta una pisca de personalidad a ambos, particularmente me parece que el personaje femenino es bastante inmaduro y el carece de mano firme para llevar una relación, el Conde de Ravenwood es conocido como un demonio para la sociedad londinense, pero realmente es solo un hombre ardido por las infidelidades de su primera esposa ya fallecida. Although my anxiety had faded, another emotion remained: jealousy. I realized the irony of it all, but it was a fact: I was extremely jealous of Dante.I kept these thoughts to myself, of course. Still, there was no denying my blood was pumping. Could I really be about to experience Amanda's sexuality for myself? She explained: “I terribly want children but I didn’t want to have them with Les. That’s a horribly brutal thing to say, but when you do, you know you have to move on.” Amanda also reflected on her affair with Neil Morrissey, in the wake of her and Les being divorced. Amanda seemed startled by Dante's sudden engagement. She stammered for a second before she found her words again. "Um, I don't think that's a good idea, Dante." Author's note: This story is Part 4 of my first serialized work. Read the earlier parts if you haven't already. The concept behind this story, including generalized characters/names and premise, was suggested by Literotica user Rav09. The story's development and specifics are my own. Dante sensed my hesitation. "Hey man, it's okay if you don't want to kiss and tell. I just want to make sure you got what you needed. It's not fair for me to be involved with Amanda if it didn't push her towards you. I don't like leaving jobs unfinished, you know?"

I liked the story especially because of Sophy, she was strong, feminist, clever. And of course, it was very fortunate that she knew about herbs to drug her stupid husband when he reclaimed his "rights as a husband", even if she wasn't willing to. I also liked her younger friends, Anne and Jane, they deserve their own book. As Amanda had asked, I did pull Dante aside one evening and ask him to not make lewd comments about Amanda and me. I reassured him that I wasn't bothered by it, but it did make Amanda uncomfortable. I half-expected Dante to pretend to not know what I was talking about, but he surprised me. He simply shrugged, agreed, and went about his business. READ MORE Our Yorkshire Farm fans say 'there's bound to be problems' as Amanda Owen and Clive reunite That said, I wasn't an idiot. I knew Dante was attracted to Amanda and enjoyed 'experiencing' her. But still... I don't think he would have done it if he thought it wouldn't have helped me too.

Lo que me pareció peculiar fue la relación romántica que hay entre la tía de Ravenwood Lady Fanny y Harritte su mejor amiga, fue tratado por encima y discretamente esta relación de pareja, pero no paso desapercibida ante mis ojos, por demás está decir que lo del anillo negro y la secta secreta no me gusto para nada, me pareció que carece de sentido en la historia pues aferrarse a buscar a alguien que no mato directamente a la hermana de Sophy pues esta se enveneno por decisión propia, sigo sin entender a donde quería llegar esa parte de la historia. Amanda Holden has revealed how Les Dennis seduced her. The ITV Britain's Got Talent star spoke out over how Les seduced her - with the help of Coronation Street - during a live audience Q&A sessuon. Season 4: Night Crawler-Gut-wrenching storytelling, heart-felt acting by all involved. Addi Birol is by far the most terrifying villain we've ever seen because he simply doesn't care what happens to anyone except himself, not even those he's close to and uses the most brutal form of torture on Amanda. (I did a little research on the subject of white torture for a story) It sounded like it was their way of foreplay. The audience thought it was hilarious and so did Simon and Piers, though they were pretty speechless." Speaking about her and Les' divorce previously, said at the time she was “very broody” and hoped to have a few kids in the next couple of years. None of us mentioned Saturday's massage... or what came after. I kept expecting Dante to say something to me about it, but he kept silent. I kept a close eye on the apartment cams while I was at work, but even when it was just Dante and Amanda alone, nothing untoward happened or was said. It was almost like Dante and Amanda's encounter had never happened.

Morning," Amanda and I responded in unison. I glanced at Amanda, hoping for a clue about her feelings towards Dante the morning-after. Unfortunately, her expression gave nothing away... although she did place one of her hands affectionally on my shoulder. Just a coincidence or was she signaling her attachment to me?Julian memilih Sophy sebagai istri keduanya karena dia beranggapan bahwa dengan usia Sophy sudah 23 tahun, wajah biasa-biasa saja dan tidak memiliki warisan yang banyak, Julian bisa mengontrol Sophy menjadi istri yang penurut. Tetapi hal itu tidak sesuai dengan pemikiran Julian, Sophy tahu kalau dia tidak punya aset yang membuat banyak pria antri untuk melamarnya, dia berkeras agar Julian belajar mencintainya. Dia setuju menikahi Julian dengan syarat-syarat tertentu. Escaping from a disastrous marriage, Amanda Dalton seeks a chance to heal her troubled mind at Dalton Manor, the rambling Victorian mansion recently inherited from her aunt. Her new home seems the perfect place to recuperate, but the house has a secret or two of its own. A mysterious couple comes to call--a beautiful man and woman who share their passion and encourage Amanda to explore her deepest sexual fantasies. But who are they? Where have they come from? Why won’t they tell her their names? Dante looked thoughtful. "What do you say if we try the massage again next week? After all, it worked the first time. We just need you to be around for the benefits." La trama comienza cuando Julian, el conde de Ravenwood decide tomar una nueva esposa. Su anterior esposa fue una arpía desalmada que no paraba de humillarlo, así que decide elegir a una insulsa chica de campo que nada tiene que ver con su primera mujer, pero Sophy será la horma de su zapato cuando descubre que tiene opiniones propias. Lo mejor del libro: la guerra dialéctica que se han traído entre los dos, con la que he soltado más de una carcajada.

I sat on the table, towel still wrapped around me. Did I want to have this conversation with Dante? I wasn't sure. Well, let's hope I can get him to behave, and we won't have to worry about it," I said pulling Amanda into a hug. "I love you."Amanda and I had discussed hard topics before, but this was unprecedented. I didn't want to make the situation worse by talking about it and saying the wrong thing. And so, I decided to put it off until later. I'd been too overwhelmed and exhausted for anything that night, anyway. I was a mess inside, but I did my best to pretend everything was normal. I greatly enjoyed the hero's delicious, delicious apologies at the end. Aww yeah female fantasy tyvm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment