276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chosen By A Sinner (The Sinners Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This was another one amazing addition to the Sinners series and of course, I can not wait for Viktor's turn with his thorny Rose! This is one of those times where you can’t say that you got soooo drunk in Vegas you don’t remember getting married… but you’re going to pretend you were anyway 😉😈👀. Mariya also just happens to have fallen in love with Luca, who happens to be the head of the Italian mafia.

The story is where our heroine, has been in love with the heroine for years but their relationship is awkward and strained as she puts a distance between them never letting him know of her feelings. Slowly my smile fades, and my laughter dies until all that's left is the broken puppet my personal hell created.this is another insta love in a sense that its an established fact from the start of the book that the MCs have feelings for each other. Luca is already set he won't even give his woman a divorce, we see them have ups and downs working on there relationship. We actually see the difficulty Mariya goes through while healing; I mean, I even got emotional (like when she asks for her mom or when she doesn’t wanna be a burden). She believes Luca doesn’t want bothered with her and only acknowledges her out of respect to her father and brother. The drunken idea to get married worked in his favor and it made all his dreams come true and to be honest all her dreams true too.

I can't cook or do anything wives are supposed to do, but I love you, and I'm hoping that will be enough. I even have my own friends or people I follow here that shows how much they don't like the book I like, I never even give them a long comment or short Comment. You can give me advice but it's me who decided to know what's right for me, this is my life and not yours.It’s not often I read books where the h can’t O, so when this comes up, I wanted it to be a big deal and be drawn out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment