276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bobby Windsor - The Iron Duke: The Life and Times of a Working-Class Rugby Hero

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Police arrest man, 23, after a bottle was thrown at Man United's team bus ahead of match against Liverpool. I think the fact so many of the players in my day worked in heavy industry had a lot to do with the hardness of the game. The days when Mike Burton was instructed to hit South Africa's Free State one-eyed lock, de Bruyn, to blunt his fearsome reputation . TRANSFER NEWS LIVE: Virgil van Dijk is unwilling to commit his future to Liverpool after Jurgen Klopp's.

There was another game where one of their props was coming across in the scrum and having a nibble of my ear. There were some crazy times off the field on that tour, but we trained like dogs and took the rugby really seriously.

As soon as Gareth Edwards passed the ball out from the scrum, they would just stand up and boot you in the clock! He took some real stick from the opposition during games, but he was a gutsy man, a real hard player and a great player too. The father-of-six lost his first wife Judi to cancer in 1979 and it was his own battle against the disease which contributed to the end of his marriage to second wife Lynne. As one of Pontypool's most revered players during their golden era, he played an instrumental role in leading the team to numerous victories.

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. As a hooker, I wasn’t a great striker of the ball, but I was a good scrummager and that was my advantage. He was probably the best Hooker the international game has seen, and without doubt the very best that Britain has produced. When I got to the caravan, I put all the tablets into my pocket and walked up to the headland overlooking the sea.Windsor made his debut for Wales against Australia in Cardiff in 1973, a match Wales won by 24 points to nil with Windsor scoring a hooker's try, and took over from Jeff Young as first-choice hooker. You’re going in straight away because you’ve got one of the most aggressive forms of prostate cancer and we’re worried about it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment