276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter WKKUK004G Knitting KIT, Multicolor, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For our knitting supplies, use any worsted weighted yarn, mine is wool. You’ll want to use a size 8 US circular knitting needle with a length of 16 inches,along with scissors and a tapestry needle. Anoptional tool is a crochet hook for our fringe. Each house is named after the four founders of Hogwarts. Knit up your Harry Potter scarf according to the House you’ve been sorted into! You’ll see that my sample was knitted for my Gryffindor friend. Named for Godric Gryffindor, the Gryffindor House colors are Scarlet and Gold with the Lion as its mascot. Gryffindor values courage, bravery, nerve, and chivalry. Ravenclaw: 2 balls of Paintbox Yarns Simply DK in color Midnight Blue or Royal Blue and 1 ball in Slate Grey (100% acrylic)

In this pattern tutorial, we’ll go through the third and fourth year scarf style, with two smaller bands of color. Who Should Knit a Hogwarts Scarf? With red yarn, work Row 1 to the last stitch. Introduce yellow yarn and use it to knit the last stitch. Leave a 6” tail on red yarn and cut it loose. Turn work over to knit next row. Knit 2 Together (This is my little way to help join our stitches best. See “ How to Knit on Circular Needles in 5 Easy Steps” for more)Beginners as well as advanced knitters will have a lot of fun knitting up this comical Mandrake plant. This is the perfect pattern for a unique Harry Potter Gift idea. Make several of these and put them in pots to make a little Mandrake garden. Pattern Repeat: This scarf follows a simple color pattern consisting of 4 inches of red, 4 rows of yellow, 4 rows of red, and 4 rows of yellow. This pattern is repeated until the scarf is the length that you like.

Named for Salazar Slytherin, the Slytherin House colors are Green and Silver with the Serpent as its mascot.Slytherinvalues ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.The knitting patterns in this issue are broken up according to their magical subject matter. Take your favorite classes and learn new techniques such as lace knitting, colorwork knitting, and cable knitting in: For step-by-step instructions on how to knit this Harry Potter scarf, watch the video tutorial above.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment