276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Frozen 2 Walk and Talk Olaf Toy for Girls and Boys Ages 3 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria. TALK, GLOW, AND DANCE: Lower Elsa's arm and raise it again to activate a different movie-inspired phrase from Olaf He will also move and glow Projects Frozen images with the 3 discs (24 images) included. Retreive Olaf, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and other Frozen characters and get some light in the dark! When we first opened it and started pushing the buttons, I was confused by the repetitiveness of Olaf's phrases. That was until I realized he was saying them randomly. Honestly, the randomness of the expressions allows the toy to keep its humor. It would be terribly annoying to hear him say the same thing over and over again. So every few minutes, after pushing the button countless times, I'll hear from the other room, "Samantha?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW A SAMANTHA." And then of course my girls collapse into fits of laughter. COLLECT MORE DISNEY FROZEN 2 TOYS: Look for other Disney Frozen 2 dolls, like Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Sven (each sold separately; subject to availability) to imagine adventures in Arendelle and beyond

Disney Frozen Hasbro 2 Walk and Talk Olaf Toy for Girls and

The Perfect Gift For Any Frozen Fan: From kids to adults, this Olaf cuddly toy is sure to put a smile on anyone's face. FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND UP: Fans of the Disney Frozen movies will love these Elsa and Olaf toys as a birthday gift or holiday present to play out scenes or create their ownI think this is a real winner for anyone who is a huge fan of Olaf and would recommend it for kids around 3-8 years old. The Magic Of Disney: This authentic Disney Olaf toy features a shimmery finish and embossed snowflakes, bringing the magic of Frozen 2 to life.

Disney Frozen 2 Walk and Talk Olaf Toy for Girls and Boys

MORE THAN 25 PHRASES AND SOUNDS: Walk and Talk Olaf has more than 25 fun sounds and movie-inspired phrases so kids will feel like they're interacting with their favorite silly Disney Frozen character You Will Love Warm Hugs, Too: These whimsical Frozen Plush Olaf toys are made from a soft-touch polyester, making them extra huggable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment