276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audi Sport GmbH 3291900100 Number Plate Holder Original Sport Licence Plate Holder Black/Red

£10.495£20.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Buy the finest number plate holders online from a DVLA-certified number plate maker Easy Number Plates. Easy Number Plates holds over a decade of expertise as a manufacturer of number plates and number plate holders in the UK. Buy Number Plate Holders Online In 4 Easy Steps We offer a full fitting service for your plate, so you can rest easy knowing your new plate is in the best hands. But what if you want to remove number plate from holder? Remove number plate from holder

As long as all of these conditions are met, you will pass an MOT. Our plate holders retain the condition of the plate whilst reinforcing a secure attachment, whilst not altering the colours of your plate or obscuring any of the plate’s characters. Their plate may hold a lot of monetary or sentimental value, so removing it is their preferred option to keep it safe. We understand it may be difficult for some people to remove their plates from the holder themselves as they are worried about damaging their plates. But we encourage you to get in touch with us for guidance on how to remove the plate if you are struggling. Will a number plate holder make me fail my MOT? These additional rules, specifically regarded plates being toughened only further serve to reassure you that traditional number plates are now stronger than they were. So with our gel plates, reinforced with resin, that durability only increases. Here for your plating needs A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)So do you need a number plate holder? It is completely optional, but in case you are in two minds, let us summarise the benefits of a number plate holder: Additionally toughened to ensure they can withstand hits and destructive materials that can be found on UK roads.

Further to the release of new standards in September 2021 that we previously mentioned, in March 2022, more rules were added. These amendments to number plate production reflect not just legal requirements but also have been designed to ensure that vehicles are roadworthy and safer for longer. Easy Number Plates is your destination to find number plates as well as number plate holders that comply with BS AU 145e standards. Get easy-to-fit, premium quality front and rear number plate holders for any car model exclusively at Easy Number Plates. As usually the rear plate is fixed directly to bodywork, the addition of a plate holder finishes it better.Ans: Yes, number plate holders are 100% legal in the UK. Easy Number Plates offers easy-to-fit number plate holders complying with all government-set guidelines. Q2. Can I Get Fast Delivery? As the plate is clipped into the holder, I used the original screws through the plate and the holder so the existing fixing holes in plate were not visible (a cleaner look would necessitate a new plate be made).

Only single in colour as two tones are deemed to cause issues when dealing with different light sources and bad weather. Acrylic and gel lettering is still approved, it just needs to be a single tone to be a legal plate. Show plates can, of course, still have more creative designs.Gel number plates can last just as long if not longer than traditional number plates, especially with adequate care and being fortified along with a number plate holder. The original front holder is specifically designed for honeycomb grill, curved, with integral clips and with two indented fixing points. So to fix this holder on I had to find longer fixing screws, but no self tapping screws I tried would hold in the existing holes. Even if they had, you would still have to access the rear of grill to create two additional wider fixing points to secure properly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment