276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Q+A Niacinamide Daily Toner. A face Toner to Calm breakouts and de-Clog pores. 100ml/3.4fl.oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its high concentration of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and E, make this toner a powerful hydrating treatment. Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Betaine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid. The Niacinamide found in this Q+A Niacinamide Daily Toner is an essential vitamin that our body can’t produce. Specially formulated with the power of Niacinamide, it tightens pores, regulates oil production, and treats hyperpigmentation for a flawless complexion. I was sent this item to review and since then I have repurchased it myself (and will continue to do so).

The science: Niacinamide Aims to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and weakened skin surface. Niacinamide is an essential vitamin that can't be produced in the body, making the Q+A Niacinamide Daily Toner a perfect addition to your skin care regime. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. I don't have any reactions to it (I normally break out to everything my skin is so sensitive) and it leaves my skin feeling super clean and ready to continue on with my routine.

Follow with an exfoliant, antioxidant serum and/or a day or night cream suitable for your skin type. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.

Potent antioxidants, soothing plant extracts and niacinamide help to tone down oily skin and refine pores.

This multi-talented ingredient has calming anti-blemish, anti-wrinkle, skin-soothing properties that help to even skin tone and minimise pores. Holy grail toner I was sent this item to review and since then I have repurchased it myself (and will continue to do so). Its high concentration of vitamins and minerals, including A and E, make this ingredient a powerful hydrator. I use it twice daily after cleansing but before moisturising and have stuck with my usual routine - I cannot rave enough about how much this has transformed my skin! Helping to combat sebum and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, Q+A Niacinamide Daily Toner hydrates the skin and reduces the appearance of pores and blemishes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment