276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Taylor Swift OFFICIAL | 2023 12 x 24 Inch Monthly Square Wall Calendar | Music Pop Singer Songwriter Celebrity: Original BrownTrout-Kalender [Mehrsprachig] [Kalender]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The show is made up of anepic 44-song setlist divided up according to the singer’s ten ‘eras’, which eachrefer to one of her albums. The record follows after her previous eight UK chart-topping albums, all achieved consecutively: 2012’s Red, 2014 release 1989, 2017’s Reputation, 2019’s Lover, 2020’s Folklore, 2020’s Evermore and re-recordings Fearless (Taylor’s Version) and Red (Taylor’s Version), both released in 2021. Swift has recently broken a string of records with her tenth studio album Midnights, which became Spotify’s most streamed album in a single day. The world tour starting in August of this year and ending a year later will see her travel across five continents.

She announced the career-defining tour in November, telling fans: "I’m enchanted to announce my next tour: Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour, a journey through the musical eras of my career (past & present!) The first leg of the tour will be in stadiums across the US, with international dates to be announced as soon as we can!" At her show in Arlington, Texas, Swift teased the crowd saying: ‘One thing we said about the Eras Tour: you think you can just go online, you think you can just scroll and know the setlist?

Can you resell Taylor swift tickets? Where to buy and sell Eras tour tickets

The production includes 16 dancers and many set and costume changes, as well as a moment where the singerappears to ‘dive’ into the stage.

Paramore is the support act for Taylor's UK and Europe shows, with Taylor announcing the band in a sweet message talking about her close bond with lead singer Hayley Williams. For her US dates she is revolving artists to open for her including indie singer-songwriter Phoebe Bridgers, Paramore, beabadoobee, girl in red, Muna, HAIM, Gayle, Gracie Abrams and Owenn. Swift’s lengthy tour began on 17 March, with 17 more shows added in November. The dates are as follows:

Site Customisation

She tweeted: "Really can’t contain my excitement because… we’re adding 14 new shows to The Eras Tour. And I get to travel the world doing shows with @paramore!! Hayley and I have been friends since we were teens in Nashville and now we get to frolic around the UK/Europe next summer??? I’m screaming???" The shows will feature special guests Paramore, Phoebe Bridgers, beabadoobee, girl in red, Phoebe Bridgers, Muna, HAIM, Gayle, Gracie Abrams and OWENN. Hot Swiftie summer has been and gone, and what a summer it was! Us UK-based Taylor fans waited around for months, pouring over set lists and constantly refreshing our feeds to hear news aboutthe star arriving on our shores. It took the meaning of FOMO to a whole other level until, finally,we were put out of our misery. UK Eras Tour dates were announced, including a total of five massive Wembley shows and support from Paramore.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment