276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Romantic Killer, Vol. 4

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mateo, Alex (August 22, 2022). "Romantic Killer Manga Gets Anime on Netflix on October 27". Anime News Network . Retrieved August 22, 2022. Transcription: " Anata wa tashika ni anata no kuse o motte imasu..." ( Japanese: あなたは確かにあなたの癖を持っています...) The mangaka’s notes make it clear that there’s thought and research and care here, but it goes way too hard for too much of the volume and it short shrifts its own premise, minus Riri finally doing something that makes them not completely hateworthy. Por otro lado, maneja un perfecto balance entre matarte de risa por clichés de situaciones mágicas, ver guiños y referencias del mundo del gaming/manga/animé, y ser un manojo de sentimientos cuando pasan cosas serias o emotivas. Reí, lloré, me dio miedo, sentí calorcito en el pecho y me generó felicidad. Siento que tuvo todo lo que no sabía que quería y necesitaba leer en una historia.

Rather than the fun subversion of tropes we got last time, this one leans in hard with the revelation that Junta is filling the ‘chubby kid who turns hot by high school’ vacancy. On the upside, this does reveal that Riri’s not been manipulating people, just nudging their connections along. Still think it would have been more interesting if he was gay though. Shōnen Jump+ (in Japanese). Shueisha. Archived from the original on June 24, 2020 . Retrieved August 22, 2022. a b c d e f g Pineda, Rafael (September 19, 2022). "Romantic Killer Anime's Trailer Reveals More Cast, Ending Song". Anime News Network . Retrieved September 20, 2022. Or maybe that’s the point? Eh, even if this does go a whole other ‘single for life and happy’ direction, I don’t quite think it’ll combat the general aimlessness of this volume. Before the whole thing was meandering, but right now it feels practically rudderless. Everything between Anzu and Kazuki is actually pretty decent; their developing friendship is a nice touch and Junta finally gets something to do, which is have his heart continually mangled by walking in on the other two in various situations. It’s the most interesting he ever gets.I also liked the tsundere jokes, but Little Lord Fauntleroy there really didn’t get to do much of anything either except throw his weight around for a deus ex machina. The mangaka admits as much, but it’s really just left on the table like so much else from this series. There is a real half-formed quality to the whole thing, including the ending. Además de parecerme interesante la trama, Anzu se convirtió en una de las protagonistas de manga que más disfruté de leer/ver. No sólo es re copada y la real besto frendo que cualquiera querría tener, sino que además su desarrollo mantuvo coherencia a lo largo de toda la obra y me resultó muy relatable su forma de pensar y actuar mientras atravesó todas las situaciones que experimentó. The big reunion gets turned on its head when the boys figure they are about to get away with mischief until Anzu turns out to be too cool for pretty much anybody. There are some interesting story beats here, including one I thought was coming and was pleased to see confirmed. In fact, that whole raison d’être gets tossed aside almost entirely for the sordid tale of Kazuki’s stalker, who is creepy and awful and torments the poor guy in a believable way with the authorities believably helpless to stop it. Once she realizes Anzu and Kazuki are friends, trouble of a more physical nature looms ahead. As a whole it had great ideas, but it just felt amateurish in execution. I mean, it got a series on Netflix, which is more than I have, so what do I know? It really comes across like the author lost interest and just decided they were finished, even if it’s because they apparently like endings where nothing is figured out.

I love this series will all of my heart, and it was such a joy getting a chance to revisit it in the original format after loving the anime. This is such an underrated gem. One of the big reasons why this series, and this volume in particular is so top tier for me is because of the emotion and intent behind it. Anzu's motivations and personality don't get changed to craft a fake happy ending that feels forced. Loveridge, Lynzee (August 19, 2020). "Norio Sakurai's The Dangers in My Heart Wins Tsugi ni Kuru Web Manga 2020 Awards". Anime News Network . Retrieved August 22, 2022. Nov 25 i☆Ris the Movie - Full Energy!! - Anime Film Teaser Visual Revealed at i☆Ris Live Stage in Anime NYC & i☆Ris First Performance in New York Successfully Completed What is the word for a manga you know you should be enjoying a lot more than you actually are? There should be one, just so I can use it to describe this series, which means well and just doesn’t do it for me enough of the time.

Featured Reviews

Struggling with a magical imp that pushes good looking teenage boys on her, Anzu refuses to adjust to her new life. It's bad enough that she can't game anymore, but now the imp is throwing romance at her too? This is indeed not her dream, but someone else's! She meeting Tsukasa Kazuki, a boy who (through a series of magical unfortunate events) ends up living with her. As Anzu dodges the magical romantic plans, she starts to realize that maybe having Tsukasa around isn't all that bad?

Anzu herself remains amazing, just wanting to be left alone with her cat, and her attitude and happiness with her life on her own terms make her a five star heroine in a three star story. I guess we’ll see how it shakes out, but she’s amazing. Transcription: " Naze mahou ni wa sonnani ooku no houritsu yougo ga aru no desu ka?" ( Japanese: なぜ魔法にはそんなに多くの法律用語があるのですか?) a b 干物JKが魔法の力で強制的にイケメンと恋?「ロマンティック・キラー」1巻. Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. December 4, 2019 . Retrieved August 22, 2022. She doesn't end up with any of them because the author didn't feel it was earned. And even though Kazuki falls for her in the end, that is from his own stuff and not because the two of them came to a conclusion like that together. I really appreciate the mangaka for not forcing that romance to breed from Anzu being there for Kazuki during a rough time. I think it's also just so refreshing to have a series where a girl's final goal isn't to fall in love and find someone. The emphasis is on friendship in this story, and I love that so much. She has a connection with these boys because of how great a friend she is to them, how they all support each other. I think it's beautiful. And how Riri becomes a part of that friend group. The found family vibes are incredible.With Riri reinstated as Anzu’s magical guide for her path to romance, the newly arrived Kate is left without a subject. In the opening episode of the series, it is revealed that wizards like Riri have been appointed to solve the problem of the declining birth rate in Japan, and they’ll be using magical intervention to steer teens away from distractions towards romance. Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, mystery bundles, and final sale items are excluded from the return policy. I guess I just don’t see a strong narrative leading us to any sort of definitive conclusion. Riri makes a point about their meddling helping Anzu have good times she might otherwise never have had, regardless of the romance angle, which, as a perspective, is coming in a bit late in the game. And it turns out Junta hasn’t been under a spell of any kind, so yay, but also boo. So that mostly leaves Kazuki, but there’s absolutely nothing done with him this volume except a brief bit at the start with his sister. It’s good, but if I’m going to care about anything I need a little more.

I guess the thing to appreciate is that she’s grown as a person, but it’s like hearing an audio book and the narrator just stops at an arbitrary point mid-paragraph rather than concluding a single thing. Honestly, it’s more than likely she ends up with Kazuki just because Junta is a total drip. It’s the last volume of Anzu being harassed by Riri to get a (love) life. What will happen when the story decides to veer off from that hilarity into a hugely creepy digression about Kazuki’s past that’s likely to break more bones than hearts. In the last two episodes of this season, Riri intervenes and casts a spell that causes Tsukasa’s stalker, Yukana, to lose her memory. As they are forbidden to use magic that isn’t somehow helping Anzu romantically, Riri is banished and a new wizard, Kate (Suzuko Mimori), arrives to replace them.Well, that happened, as they say. I think I’ve been at war with this story’s desires versus its capabilities for so long that seeing it pass into the good night is kind of a relief. It was never as clever as I wanted, nor as funny, which is a shame since I was really the target audience given my excessive consumption of shojo manga. I’m not saying funny manga can’t be serious, but you want the transition to be handled with a little more aplomb and panache. This reads like a webcomic that somebody felt needed to get super serious and reached for the drama button. Nov 24 Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space Releases an Update Featuring a New Episode 'The Cliffs of Wyrmrest (Wryz Saga I)' on November 24 This is one of those series that left me colder and colder as it went and I feel bad because it clearly has a lot of fans and it should be so, so up my alley, but the mangaka and I clearly have very different ideas about how to approach the subject. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment