276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Very Merry Christmas Murder Mystery Flexi Party 4-8 Player

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Two families are on a skiing holiday in the French Alps - but all is not well as feuds are brewing and murder is in the air. But when two more guests are attacked, Marius soon realises that solving mysteries is even harder than writing them. Christmas murder mysteries are party games where participants act as suspects or detectives in a murder case. Agatha Christie published her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, in 1920 introducing her famed Belgian detective, Hercule Poirot, to the world. Example games include Murder at the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party, Ho Ho Homicide, and Who Slayed Santa?

Why not give your team something a little bit different this year, and try one of our fantastic Christmas murder mysteries? This immersive experience allows players to become part of the story, making it a memorable and unique way to celebrate the season.This means you won’t be faced with 100’s of titles (literally) and helps to save me from going Christmas cover blind as well as (hopefully) preventing me typing the word ‘christmas’ in my sleep! Catchpool’s mother, the irrepressible Cynthia, insists that Poirot stays in a crumbling mansion by the coast, so that they can all be together for the festive period while Poirot solves the case. The Cottage itself has fallen into disrepair, and developed a few new mysteries, such as what happened to most of its beautiful antique furniture, and what exactly the mysterious key on Maisie’s key ring goes to, when it doesn’t seem to fit any lock on the property. To complicate matters, Bree’s best friend, Dana Romano, walks into her date’s home and finds him shot in the chest.

The post from 2023 that drew the most views was my Fabulous Festive Reads 2023 Part 1 : Murder and Mystery at Christmas with 963.While Bree and investigator Matt Flynn work off the books to clear Dana, Bree’s family receives deadly threats.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment