276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OPI Repair Mode Nail Polish Nail Repair and Strengthening Vegan Formula, Patented Bond Building Nail Serum Repairing 99% Of Nail Keratin, Professional Nail Strengthener for Damaged Nails, 9ml

£12.71£25.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Of course, the cult favourites Bubble Bath, Pink To Envy and the Original Formula are available with the improved formula too. NEW OPI Bond-building nail serum with patent-protected Ulti-Plex Technology™ penetrates and builds new bonds inside the natural nail. Plus, the serum doesn’t have a strong smell, and we found the process of applying the serum satisfying.

OPI Repair Mode Review | British Beauty Blogger OPI Repair Mode Review | British Beauty Blogger

Whether your nails are chipping and breaking, or they are soft and fragile and just won't grow, with the OPI nail treatments, you can easily bring your natural nails back to life! With continued use, you can expect repaired, smoother, and stronger nails that are resistant to breakage along with an improved appearance of ridges and colour. Daily activities like hand washing can dry out your nails and make them more prone to brittleness and breakage. Their wide selection of shades varies from neutral nudes, perfect for a natural look, to extravagant yet trendy glitters with amazingly sparkly finishes. They are often caused by a lack of moisture and essential nutrients, excessive use of nail products, and frequent exposure to water or harsh chemicals.Nails look improved after the first application, and with continued use, you can expect smoother, stronger nails that are resistant to breakage and an improved appearance of ridges and color. Also their Back To Life repairing base seem to be very good – took it with me on fortnight vacation and used as sort of “french-like manicure”, replacing once in a few days – finally nails are growing without splits (fingers crossed it will remain so). In Salon Service: Apply 2 coats to clean bare nails, wait 10 minuets, prep those nails and pair with your clients preferred salon service. This serum contains Patented Ulti-Plex Technology™ that penetrates from within the nail recreating protein bonds in the nail. Now that OPI launched Repair Mode, you can partake in any activity worry-free because your nails will always be protected, nourished and in their best condition!

Repair Mode Bond-Building Nail Serum FAQ - OPI® UK

Plus, the formula doubles up as a strengthening and protective layer underneath your favourite nail polish.unpaid/purchase/affiliate] Regular readers might remember I was about to try a nail serum for my ongoing nail problems from another brand when one of my friends, Linnea, suggested OPI Repair Mode. Formulated with OPI’s tri-flex technology, the nail envy polish boasts a liquid shield that reinforces the nail with layer-building strength. Whether you are nail cycling and giving your nails a short break in between new gel or acrylic manicures or you simply want your natural nails to be back to normal, with the new OPI nail treatments, you can do both and more! Understanding the specific types of nail damage can help you identify the underlying issues and choose the right solution for your clients.

Repair Mode Bond-Building Nail Serum FAQ - Blog | OPI Repair Mode Bond-Building Nail Serum FAQ - Blog | OPI

For the longest time, my nails have been endlessly peeling and snapping off to the point that I rarely even wear nail polish any more – the slightest knock would have edges pinging off and to get them to any length without pealing was impossible. New OPI Nail Envy colours leave your natural nails feeling stronger and more resistant to breakage after the first application.

While the Tri-Flex Technology protects the surface of the nails, the Ulti-Plex Techology repairs them from within. uk/nails/nail-care-and-treatments/nail-strengthening-and-repair/opi-repair-mode-bond-building-nail-serum-9ml/818480.

OPI | Salons Direct The First Ever Bond-Building Nail Serum from OPI | Salons Direct

With zero dry time, you can apply Repair Mode™ right before bed as part of your nightly nail care routine, or on the fly. By incorporating these little things into your day-to-day life, you can significantly improve the condition of your nails. nail keratin repair,* 94% protection of keratin protein from damage,* and smoother, stronger nails that are resistant to breakage. P.I Repair Mode provides a durable, protective layer that reinforces weak nails, reducing the risk of breakage and brittleness. The brand suggests applying two coats on first use and then one coat every day afterwards, and we found the polish glided smoothly onto our nails.Unlike other nail strengtheners on the market, OPI Repair Mode doesn’t just coat your nails with a hardening shield, it repairs your nails from within. Their hand and body lotions are highly hydrating, softening and moisturising your skin with long-time effects.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment