276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playing Hard to Get (The Players)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here is a quick description and cover image of book Playing Hard to Get written by Monica Murphy which was published in 2022-12-1. Her longtime boyfriend has cheated on her and for the first time Joanna is ready to explore singleness and maybe she can enjoy single life with a certain handsome and charming football player. I’ll get my college admission revoked, despite the fact that I’ve been here two years already and am starting my junior year. He may even just have to keep an eye on his studies and football this semester because he now has the one class on his schedule he was dreading. But nothing is easy and he cannot stop thinking about Fable even as he has recently isolated himself from the world.

Playing Hard to Get (The Players) eBook : Murphy, Monica

Her mother should be supporting the family but all she does is sleep around with different men and go out every night. I attend Colorado University and our college football team is made up of the most popular guys on campus. Monica Murphy’s novel “Second Chance Boyfriend” is set two months following the events of the debut novel of the series.

This is the 30th book, but considering Alex has survived "Kill Alex Cross" before, chances are he survives this one.

Playing Hard to Get online free by Monica Murphy Read Playing Hard to Get online free by Monica Murphy

An injury early in his college football career looms, as does a class Knox has feared throughout his college career: English. The two meet again by chance and the story comes back to life only for things to go wrong once again. He had once promised Danny his best friend that he would take care of Jen if anything happened to him. Thanks to his parents’ stable relationship goals and their love, Knox is willing and able to admit when he falls in love. Playing Hard To Get is a classic tutoring trope mixed with an obsessed guy and a little bit of friends for lovers.She began writing it and just could not stop and this would ultimately result in “One Week Girlfriend. Known for her constant attempts to be different, she penned some novels as Karen Erickson and these too would become USA Today bestselling romances. Fable and Drew are trying to move on following a bittersweet end to what had been a beautiful relationship. It was delightful to see them discovering each other – all their talks and banter really built their relationship.

Playing Hard to Get (The Players): Murphy, Monica Playing Hard to Get (The Players): Murphy, Monica

While she had always written in other romance genres, she knew she had found her groove in new adult. While most of her novels have been published independently, she also has several traditionally published novels. Since Jen was not in a good place, Colin steps in to help and they start living as friends and then he offers her a job at his restaurant. I mean, yes, he’s taken advantage of what’s coming his way as an athlete, but he’s also more mature for his age because he’s no longer looking for emptiness. However the more time they spend together the more the tension and chemistry between the seems to heighten.

Murphy loves to describe herself as a mother of three and wife who makes her home on the foothills of Yosemite on fourteen acres of land with her husband, kids, dog, and too many cats. Over several weeks she begins developing feelings for Colin and being around him is pure torture and she knows she has to do something about it. They enter a building, a room, the quad, the football field (well, that’s a given), and everyone notices them. Watching my mother deal with my ex-athlete father long, long ago taught me to stay far away from that type of man. His lips are curled into a pleasant smile and he’s wearing a Nirvana T-shirt, which is trendy yet also somehow ironic?

Playing Hard to Get Download - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] Playing Hard to Get Download - OceanofPDF

It is a fine story that continues to follow the cliched but topical theme but with an original and very unique air. Fable is working as hard as a slave so that she can get money to feed and sustain herself and Owen her brother. To read more about the site or if you want a graphic to link to us, see the about page for more details. For affection and intimacy, Fable is forced to turn to guys who give her the closeness she can never get at home.They have known each other for years since Danny her brother was Colin’s best friend when they were growing up. She made her debut with the publishing of “Crave” the debut novel of the “Billionaire Bachelors” series of novels. Colin is feeling guilty as he never kept some promises he made and also one that he is trying to atone for. Knox struggles with reading and writing and realizes early on that she will need help with her classes. Three Broken Rules” by Monica Murphy is a spinoff of the character arc of the first two novels of the “One Week Girlfriend” series of novels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment