276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F 4G Smartphone, 32GB, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Find more about what to do if the screen turns off while using the Galaxy phone with Samsung Support. Simply complete this online form to register your device or read our FAQs to get your questions answered. Find more about what to do if S Pen is often disconnected from your Galaxy phone with Samsung Support. Find more about 'How do I transfer an image or video using Bluetooth on my Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge?

Find more about how to take screenshots using the side keys of your Samsung smartphone with Samsung Support. Find out what the Under Display Camera (UDC) is on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and how it works with our easy guide and instructions. pdf","osList":null,"areaList":[{"code":"AT","orgCode":"AT"},{"code":"BA","orgCode":"BA"},{"code":"BG","orgCode":"BG"},{"code":"CH","orgCode":"CH"},{"code":"CY","orgCode":"CY"},{"code":"CZ","orgCode":"CZ"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"DE"},{"code":"ES","orgCode":"ES"},{"code":"FR","orgCode":"FR"},{"code":"GB","orgCode":"GB"},{"code":"GR","orgCode":"GR"},{"code":"HR","orgCode":"HR"},{"code":"HU","orgCode":"HU"},{"code":"IE","orgCode":"IE"},{"code":"IT","orgCode":"IT"},{"code":"LU","orgCode":"LU"},{"code":"LV","orgCode":"LV"},{"code":"MK","orgCode":"MK"},{"code":"NL","orgCode":"NL"},{"code":"PL","orgCode":"PL"},{"code":"PT","orgCode":"PT"},{"code":"RO","orgCode":"RO"},{"code":"RU","orgCode":"RU"},{"code":"SE","orgCode":"SE"},{"code":"SI","orgCode":"SI"},{"code":"SK","orgCode":"SK"},{"code":"UA","orgCode":"UA"},{"code":"UZ","orgCode":"UZ"}],"languageList":[{"code":"EN","orgCode":"EN","name":"ENGLISH"}]},{"description":"User Manual (Oreo)","fileName":"SM-G930_UM_EU_Oreo_Eng_Rev.Learn how to transfer your data from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy smartphone with our easy video guide, instructions, and Smart Switch App. As to how water resistant it is after re-sealing the phone all depends on how careful you are and how exact your work is.

Find more about What is the difference between Galaxy Z Flip3 and Galaxy Z Flip4 with Samsung Support. Find more about how to use the ‘Battery and device care’ feature of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Samsung Support. Choose from a selection of available wallpapers to download or use a photo or video you have taken yourself. FindFind more about 'How do I turn off iMessage on my old iPhone before I switch to my new Samsung device? Have replacement adhesive ready before you proceed, or take care to avoid liquid exposure if you reassemble your phone without replacing the adhesive. pdf","osList":null,"areaList":[{"code":"AE","orgCode":"AE"},{"code":"AF","orgCode":"AF"},{"code":"AO","orgCode":"AO"},{"code":"AT","orgCode":"AT"},{"code":"AU","orgCode":"AU"},{"code":"BA","orgCode":"BA"},{"code":"BG","orgCode":"BG"},{"code":"CY","orgCode":"CY"},{"code":"CZ","orgCode":"CZ"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"DE"},{"code":"DZ","orgCode":"DZ"},{"code":"EG","orgCode":"EG"},{"code":"ES","orgCode":"ES"},{"code":"FR","orgCode":"FR"},{"code":"GB","orgCode":"GB"},{"code":"HK","orgCode":"HK"},{"code":"HU","orgCode":"HU"},{"code":"ID","orgCode":"ID"},{"code":"IE","orgCode":"IE"},{"code":"IL","orgCode":"IL"},{"code":"IN","orgCode":"IN"},{"code":"IQ","orgCode":"IQ"},{"code":"IR","orgCode":"IR"},{"code":"IT","orgCode":"IT"},{"code":"LK","orgCode":"LK"},{"code":"LY","orgCode":"LY"},{"code":"MA","orgCode":"MA"},{"code":"MK","orgCode":"MK"},{"code":"MY","orgCode":"MY"},{"code":"NG","orgCode":"NG"},{"code":"NP","orgCode":"NP"},{"code":"NZ","orgCode":"NZ"},{"code":"PH","orgCode":"PH"},{"code":"PK","orgCode":"PK"},{"code":"PL","orgCode":"PL"},{"code":"RS","orgCode":"RS"},{"code":"SA","orgCode":"SA"},{"code":"SE","orgCode":"SE"},{"code":"SG","orgCode":"SG"},{"code":"SI","orgCode":"SI"},{"code":"SK","orgCode":"SK"},{"code":"TH","orgCode":"TH"},{"code":"TN","orgCode":"TN"},{"code":"TR","orgCode":"TR"},{"code":"TW","orgCode":"TW"},{"code":"VN","orgCode":"VN"},{"code":"ZA","orgCode":"ZA"}],"languageList":[{"code":"EN","orgCode":"EN","name":"ENGLISH"}]},{"description":"User Manual (Oreo)","fileName":"SM-G930_UM_EU_Oreo_Eng_Rev.

Find out why your Samsung Galaxy Android phone apps keep crashing, closing, freezing or stop working. If water resistant is important to you then what you would do is purchase new gasket material so that after you have opened up the phone and removed all the existing gasket you would apply the new gasket and then finish up and re-seal your phone.pdf","osList":null,"areaList":[{"code":"AT","orgCode":"AT"},{"code":"BA","orgCode":"BA"},{"code":"BG","orgCode":"BG"},{"code":"CH","orgCode":"CH"},{"code":"CY","orgCode":"CY"},{"code":"CZ","orgCode":"CZ"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"DE"},{"code":"ES","orgCode":"ES"},{"code":"FR","orgCode":"FR"},{"code":"GB","orgCode":"GB"},{"code":"GR","orgCode":"GR"},{"code":"HR","orgCode":"HR"},{"code":"HU","orgCode":"HU"},{"code":"IE","orgCode":"IE"},{"code":"IT","orgCode":"IT"},{"code":"LU","orgCode":"LU"},{"code":"LV","orgCode":"LV"},{"code":"MK","orgCode":"MK"},{"code":"NL","orgCode":"NL"},{"code":"PL","orgCode":"PL"},{"code":"PT","orgCode":"PT"},{"code":"RO","orgCode":"RO"},{"code":"RU","orgCode":"RU"},{"code":"SE","orgCode":"SE"},{"code":"SI","orgCode":"SI"},{"code":"SK","orgCode":"SK"},{"code":"UA","orgCode":"UA"},{"code":"UZ","orgCode":"UZ"}],"languageList":[{"code":"EN","orgCode":"EN","name":"ENGLISH"}]},{"description":"User Manual (Marshmallow)","fileName":"SM-G930_UM_EU_Marshmallow_Eng_Rev. Find out how to take better and clearer close up photos on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone with our easy guide and instructions. Find more about How to fix Bluetooth connection problems with your Galaxy phone or tablet with Samsung Support. Learn how to check your data usage, data left, and how to set up a data usage warning on your Samsung Galaxy phone with our guide and instructions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment