276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keychron USA K2v2 Bluetooth RGB Backlit Tactile Mac/PC Keyboard

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Extra Mac and Windows keycaps are good (even though I am only using the keyboard for Windows and Linux). I think one of the reviews here mentions that the keyboard is the same grey for all the keys (not sure if that is a previous version) but the uk layout k2v2 features the orange keys, dark grey keys and light grey keys exactly as pictured. With a lifespan of 50 million keystroke, we want to make sure that you experience the same feedback for every keystroke. I cannot comment on the Bluetooth as I have not used it nor the back lights as I keep them switched off however I can say that for me , and remember keyboard experience is highly subjective, this is a fantastic little keyboard. You can get it with a few different switch types, but sadly, you can't reprogram any of its keys, which is disappointing if you're a gamer.

Its also nice to find a good quality UK layout instead of a US one that most mech-keyboard companies make, though it makes it a pain to find proper uk key caps. K2 is a super tactile wireless or wired keyboard giving you all the keys and function you need while keeping it compact, with the largest battery, the K2 Non-Backlit Version can last up to 2 months.It has Bluetooth connectivity, so you can pair it to a wide variety of devices, and you can keep your setup wire-free. chipset, the K2 is best to fit home, office and light gaming use while connecting with your smartphone, laptop and iPad. I've been looking at mechanical keyboards for a while now and since there are only a few budget ISO keyboard I thought I chose this one (so I can use it with Hungarian caps). Hot-swappable means to customize your typing experience without soldering, just pop in the switches you want, and its done.

Anonymous 17/04/2021So I have been tempted to join the world of mechanical keyboards for some time, probably mainly down to the amount of content on YouTube. Socket of Gateron (Hot-swappable) is compatible with almost all the MX style 3pin ("~" key supports 3pin only) and 5pin mechanical switches on the market (including Gateron, Cherry, Kailh, etc.

The Bluetooth is quite good (at least for typing and regular gaming sessions, distance from receiver between 1m to about 2-3m). Gateron Brown switches are great with a relatively mild and smooth actuation bump compared to cherry browns. The K3 is also made with an aluminum exterior and has switches that are 40-percent slimmer than conventional switches, but with all the tactile response. THE BEST COMBINATION OF FULL-SIZED AND TENKEYLESS KEYBOARDK2 is a super tactile wireless or wired keyboard giving you all the keys and function you need while keeping it compact, with the largest battery seen in a mechanical keyboard. The Alice layout means the keys are split into two distinct clusters that are angled away from each other to promote a more natural wrist placement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment