276°
Posted 20 hours ago

String Swing CC01K - Guitar Hanger and Guitar Wall Mount Bracket Holder for Acoustic and Electric Guitars - Oak

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a custom made bass which is a little bit on the heavy side, but this has absolutely no issues with supporting it. Whether you’re optimizing space in your bedroom, building a unique display in your living room, or keeping your guitars accessible in your home studio, our multi-guitar rack is the way to go.

String Swing CC01K Guitar Wall Hanger BW – Thomann UK

The original CC01 Home and Studio Guitar Hanger Paul created in 1983 remains as String Swing’s most successful product today! Andertons Music Company acts as a credit broker and not a lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. With a protective padding to protect the guitar’s finish, rest assured you can gently and securely support your instrument with a CC01K guitar holder. It might be tempting to hide your guitars away for safekeeping, but hard cases keep you from playing your instrument and take up too much space. You can die-cut the corners, stamp shapes in the centre or slice away the edges of your swing ticket to your heart’s content!To top it all off, our racks and hangers are always made in the USA and backed by a lifetime structural warranty. I’m a finger player and when my fingers grip the string the edges on the Rotosound’s, because they’re hand wound, grip really strongly so I can get a really good snap of power out of each note. Choose from a variety of great color options including black, silver, copper, white, and walnut print.

Strings Direct Strings Direct

What code is written by the compiler if you concatenate any string by + (string concatenation operator)? An all time favourite is the following item String Swing CC01K Guitar Wall Hanger BW, of which we have sold more than 3. Swing Bass 66 strings have been ever-present on some of the most famous recordings ever heard; from The British Invasion to Punk, Metal to Grunge, Rotosound strings have helped artists make the music that defined those eras. I’m screwing into wooden studs but through drywall, so the only about 2 cm of the screw is in the wood. We are proud to make simple, effective, and safe guitar storage solutions accessible to every guitar owner.Consistently producing world-class guitar and bass strings, they can be found (and heard) on stages and studios around the world. Founded more than 125 years ago, Petit Bateau is a trusted childrenswear brand bringing classic French style to babies and toddlers all over Europe. Then again, when the economy was thriving and the guitar market was great, our business was also booming.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment